Kaepersnickering

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Too funny regardless if he was quoted as saying something like...“This the hat y’all mad at?” Kaeperick said on his Instagram account.   “I’m goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers!  I plan on doin this until they won’t let me in the building!  #ridiculous#y’allmustbebored.”
<a class="postlink" href="http://m.nbcsports.com/content/kaepernick-defiant-about-dolphins-hat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.nbcsports.com/content/kaeperni ... lphins-hat</a>

Feel free to dive in! #Flippersqueeks
zuquqe3a.jpg

ejy9e2y5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Look at the dimensions of his face and head. I don't even...

He looks like a muppet fucked an earthworm.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Username said:

Excellent description. :lmao:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I like it. He's creating distractions already. Hopefully he'll drive that ship right into the ground up there in SF.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Username said:

Thanks for that -- now I gotta wipe the coffee off my monitor screen.

But that line is comedy gold, and I salute you for it.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:

LMFAO!!!! » ... A ménage à trois. :sly:
uquqa2u9.jpg

9uhagepy.jpg

5eseture.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Ok, look at the second picture....this is why I am more worried about Wilson in our division.

Kapperprick just doesn't look smart enough to be a long term threat, he is always going to do something stupid to keep them from winning it all......like that wonderful option pitch he threw against us :bg:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What I get from this is that he is a spoiled brat, he lacks maturity, he doesn't understand that it can be taken poorly by fans, team mates and his employer.

The fact that he said he was going to keep doing it until they won't let him in the building is defiant enough that if I was his coach he would be getting a text from me saying if he was ever caught in anything other than his teams gear everyone on the roster would be running laps because of it. I might even tweet it so the whole world could see. This is a guy that needs to be checked a little. He is starting to believe his own hype too much.

I hope this type of childish behavior continues and intensifies and results in a public showdown between he and the coaches, players and FO.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bradford would never say something so immature.

Glad our QB is a pro.

Kaeperdick and his mates could implode if they struggle early.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Non-story. Not wearing the hat to support the Dolphins, he's wearing the hat because he likes the style. Happens all the time in the real world and no one complains about it there.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
jrry32 underplaying the gaff:
Non-story. Not wearing the hat to support the Dolphins, he's wearing the hat because he likes the style. Happens all the time in the real world and no one complains about it there.
Not a real big deal IMO but... we fans are not part of a team whose success or failure can fall on small deals.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:

I dunno...

I don't think you'd see Chris Long, Sam Bradford, William Hayes, Cortland Finegan, etc wearing a Dolphins hat... Ever!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
<a class="postlink" href="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/06/colin-kaepernicks-dolphins-hat-recalls-an-old-jim-harbaugh-spat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... augh-spat/</a>
Colin Kaepernick’s Dolphins hat recalls an old Jim Harbaugh spat

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 6, 2013, 1:21 PM EDT

Getty Images
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick thinks it’s no big deal that he likes to wear a Miami Dolphins hat. His coach may disagree.

When 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was a player, he made it very clear that he didn’t like seeing anyone wearing an opposing team’s colors.

In fact, in 2000, when Harbaugh played for the Chargers, he got angry at Jim Trotter, then a San Diego Union-Tribune reporter, for showing up at Chargers practice wearing a 49ers sweatshirt. Harbaugh said it was “pathetic” that Trotter would wear such a shirt, and he refused to answer any of Trotter’s questions.

“I don’t talk to anybody in a San Francisco 49ers shirt,” Harbaugh told Trotter. “How could you wear that out here? . . . Seriously, man. How could you wear that out here to a Chargers facility?”

Trotter responded that he’s not an employee of the Chargers, and Harbaugh said he wouldn’t talk to Trotter as long as he was wearing 49ers gear.

“I don’t answer any questions from anybody wearing the enemy’s jersey,” Harbaugh said.

Harbaugh may have something to say to Kaepernick about wearing the enemy’s hat.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, when it comes to sports you gotta be careful... Frankly you should wear the colors of the city you're playing in for everything. You can get away with it for another sport, but you need to remember your fans probably aren't mixing cities. So for him it should be all SF, for a Ram player all St Louis... Unless you're going for a sport that your city doesn't have.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
Unless you're going for a sport that your city doesn't have.

Exactly blue. The only borderline exception is this...

Still; I am quite sure we won't see Kaeperdick wearing another NFL team's colors again once Jim H has words with his dumbass QB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
jrry32 said:

I dunno...

I don't think you'd see Chris Long, Sam Bradford, William Hayes, Cortland Finegan, etc wearing a Dolphins hat... Ever!

So what?

He's a kid. It's a hat. It's not a big deal. I wear a Jaguar hat to work when I am out in the sun...doesn't make me any less of a Rams fan. It just happens to be a hat that fits me well that I don't mind getting dirty.