Kaepernick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've heard just about enough regarding this kid. It's time for the Rams to change the media's story line by taking care of this rookie and the 49ers today. Shut them up RAMS!!!!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Selassie I said:
He looks like a freaking elf too. KaeperDick

Here he is trying to jump over the line for a TD:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFjYrioa7Bw[/youtube]

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
brokeu91 said:
Selassie I said:
He looks like a freaking elf too. KaeperDick

Here he is trying to jump over the line for a TD:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFjYrioa7Bw[/youtube]

:lmao: x100

Nicely played sir!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
SEW DID WE SEND Kapernicus back to his observatory on da bench or will we GET to see him screw the pooch again and create the full blown QB controversy , YA KNOW IF they keep him in and lose next week Harbaughs ticket to the outhouse will be punched :rofl:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Thordaddy said:
SEW DID WE SEND Kapernicus back to his observatory on da bench or will we GET to see him screw the pooch again and create the full blown QB controversy , YA KNOW IF they keep him in and lose next week Harbaughs ticket to the outhouse will be punched :rofl:

I'm willing to bet that Smith is back in the starting line-up next week. The experiment didn't work Jim... NEXT!

bluecoconuts

Legend
MontanaRamsFan said:
Thordaddy said:

I'm willing to bet that Smith is back in the starting line-up next week. The experiment didn't work Jim... NEXT!

I know some whiner fans who think that he'll keep Kaepernick starting just because he refuses to be wrong. If if were me, I'd play Alex Smith, better chance of winning with him honestly. But hey, I'll be just fine if they keep Kaepernick and are one and done in the playoffs. Because next year the division is ours. :mrgreen:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Thordaddy said:

I know some whiner fans who think that he'll keep Kaepernick starting just because he refuses to be wrong. If if were me, I'd play Alex Smith, better chance of winning with him honestly. But hey, I'll be just fine if they keep Kaepernick and are one and done in the playoffs. Because next year the division is ours. :mrgreen:
I agree, I wonder what the outcome of this game would have been if Alex Smith starts instead of Kaepernick. I really hope this tears the locker room apart since Smith was a leader of the team and a favorite among the players. I hope this stupid decision that Harbaugh made coupled with this loss makes them lose their shyte and start in-fighting.

RamsNation

Rookie
We exposed him and lasted the blueprint how to contain and make him look pedestrian.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RamsNation said:
We exposed him and lasted the blueprint how to contain and make him look pedestrian.

Pedestrian, yeah and he flat ass choked in that overtime after the fumble for the TD all he could do right was run ,he really melted down on them IMO.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
to be honest, I think the whiners win that game with smith at qb. As much as it pains me to say that, it was really the stupid option play that cost them the game, and i doubt they call that play in that situation with smith in there.

Harbaugh says hes gonna stick with kap so hopefully it costs them dearly and divides the locker room.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RamBall said:
Harbaugh says hes gonna stick with kap so hopefully it costs them dearly and divides the locker room.

Not sure about the first part but I could live with this happening.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
brokeu91 said:
bluecoconuts said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Thordaddy said:

I agree, I wonder what the outcome of this game would have been if Alex Smith starts instead of Kaepernick. I really hope this tears the locker room apart since Smith was a leader of the team and a favorite among the players. I hope this stupid decision that Harbaugh made coupled with this loss makes them lose their shyte and start in-fighting.

Does anyone find it ironic that Harbaugh does this to Alex after what he went through as a player? It's well known that he thought he was underappreciated as a QB.

Personally, while I think Kap gives the Whiners a different element, I think AS is their best chance at consistency and going deep in the playoffs.

All that being said.... IMPLODE muthuh fuckers! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: