Kaepernick today 49.9 rating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Last week his rating was 20.1.

Looks like defenses have figured him out.

I guess Jaws may want to reconsider the greatest of all time talk.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If he has a career day against the Rams Thursday, I won't be posting for a few weeks.

I will be

THAT.

PISSED.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
If he has a career day against the Rams Thursday, I won't be posting for a few weeks.

I will be

THAT.

PISSED.

Beaker.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

I will be

THAT.

PISSED.

Sounds like you've gotten the chance to watch some of the Rams game then.

A55VA6

Legend
Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis could miss the game Thursday. Hope so!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:

I will be

THAT.

PISSED.

Not yet. I just know what I don't want to see Thursday, regardless.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:

I will be

THAT.

PISSED.

Not yet. I just know what I don't want to see Thursday, regardless.

Yeah. I hear yuh. I think we will play well on Thursday. But unfortunately, I can't say why except for my fanaticism for my Rams. There is nothing I can take out of this game today and not be depressed. I'm just sick right now. I even thought about getting drunk but then figured it wasn't a good idea because I might hurt the first person that said one cross word to me. I'm not even sure I was this upset when we lost the last SB. It's a sad day for me. It truly is.

BTW - I'm not sure you want to watch this debacle. You already have the pulse. Think hard about saving yourself the agony.

Memphis Ram

Legend
The way things are going it will be higher on Thursday.

Carson Palmer
vs. Rams = 96.6 passer rating
vs. Lions = 73.5 passer rating
vs. Saints = 43.4 passer rating

Matt Ryan
vs. Rams = 117.8 passer rating
vs. Saints = 96.8 passer rating
vs. Dolphins = 84.4 passer rating

Tony Romo
vs. Rams = 137.2 passer rating
vs. Giants = 90.8 passer rating
vs. Chiefs = 99.1 passer rating

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dungy: Kaeperdick is playing like a rookie.

:lmao:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The key to Kaeperdick is to force him to stay in the pocket and take away his first read. He is not good at making quick decisions, he's very slow through his progressions and he often lacks anticipation with his throws. You force him to make quick decisions to his 2nd or 3rd progressions on timing patterns, he will struggle mightily.

Niner fan

UDFA
There is no reason, no reason whatsoever, you guys should lose thursday.
Kap is the least of our problems. We have boldin at WR. That's it. Vernon Davis didn't play today and probably won't play thursday. Aldon is off getting treatment for being a complete f*** up. Patrick willis jacked up his groin. Gore and Harbs are arguing during and after the game. LaMichael James is taking to twitter to tell the coach to play him. Our coaching staff is in complete disaray. And to top it off, you guys seem to have our number. Did i mention its a thursday night game? You guys would really have to screw the pooch to blow thursday night.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Niner fan said:
Kap is the least of our problems. We have boldin at WR. That's it. Vernon Davis didn't play today and probably won't play thursday. Aldon is off getting treatment for being a complete f*** up. Patrick willis jacked up his groin. Gore and Harbs are arguing during and after the game. LaMichael James is taking to twitter to tell the coach to play him. Our coaching staff is in complete disaray. And to top it off, you guys seem to have our number. Did i mention its a thursday night game? You guys would really have to screw the pooch to blow thursday night.

obviously you haven't seen the rams play this season.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
X said:

I will be

THAT.

PISSED.

I'll be embarrassed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
kurtfaulk said:
Niner fan said:

That's what I was going to say

Maybe last year's team should have beat them...but this year...I don't know

nighttrain

Legend
brokeu91 said:
kurtfaulk said:
Niner fan said:

That's what I was going to say

Maybe last year's team should have beat them...but this year...I don't know
Hoping and praying for the Rams to come back to life, but i admit i have no confidence it will happen
train