Kaepernick headed to Seattle?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I watched a very brief portion of some Fox Sports One show with Jason (new biggest blowhard in sports) Whitlock. I think it is called 'Speak for yourself'.

He said that according to reports that Colin Kaepernick is likely headed to Sheattle. Rapaport reported that Russel Wilson is fine with having CK back him up. However Michael Bennett is expressing a desire for Kaepernick to start.

1.Bennett is stupid and Carroll should have Schneider find him a new team. Wilson is a much better QB. Bennett complained about Jimmy Graham coming to Seattle too. This guy is a bad presence for any team. I am glad he is with Sheattle, even if he does play descent.

2. Why does it feel like a repeat of USC? Pete built his team by enabling and supporting the individuality of the players. He is a low discipline coach. His loose style lead to him losing control of his USC team towards the end of his tenure. Are we seeing the same thing here? He has some vocal players, which to me says more about 'Me' and less about 'We'.

3. If there really is any controversy, then bring it on. Sheattle is due for a good heap of it

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
:snicker: Its all good ........:yess:a great place for Colin....he should feel just like he is back in San Fran. :santa:

P.S. He may even add to the overall IQ level in that area.

Last edited:

Memphis Ram

Legend
If it happens, then good for him. Despite so many missing and/or ignoring the point of his stance, he's still better than most backups and some starters in the league.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
If it happens, then good for him. Despite so many missing and/or ignoring the point of his stance, he's still better than most backups and some starters in the league.

Regardless of skill or where he stands (ironic)on social issues, i dont like the guy. That's me, of course.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I watched a very brief portion of some Fox Sports One show with Jason (new biggest blowhard in sports) Whitlock. I think it is called 'Speak for yourself'.

He said that according to reports that Colin Kaepernick is likely headed to Sheattle. Rapaport reported that Russel Wilson is fine with having CK back him up. However Michael Bennett is expressing a desire for Kaepernick to start.

1.Bennett is stupid and Carroll should have Schneider find him a new team. Wilson is a much better QB. Bennett complained about Jimmy Graham coming to Seattle too. This guy is a bad presence for any team. I am glad he is with Sheattle, even if he does play descent.

2. Why does it feel like a repeat of USC? Pete built his team by enabling and supporting the individuality of the players. He is a low discipline coach. His loose style lead to him losing control of his USC team towards the end of his tenure. Are we seeing the same thing here? He has some vocal players, which to me says more about 'Me' and less about 'We'.

3. If there really is any controversy, then bring it on. Sheattle is due for a good heap of it
Please please please let this be so!!!! Can't wait to see our D on his arse twice a year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

This is true, but now I believe the media is over blowing the fact he has not been signed yet. He is better than most of the backups in the NFL, but he's also proven to put himself above team and for a back-up some might be concerned about the distraction.

Again I would sign him if I felt he could help my football team, but if a team passes I don't have an issue with that either.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
If he does sign with another team I'd like to see someone clock him, knock his helmet and 1 shoe off and as he's lying there spread eagle stomp that big stupid fro flat.

:yess:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If Crappernick does go to Seattle it would only mean more "Sacks" for the Rams "D" if he gets any playing time!!:D

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I would go as far as saying he is better than most starters in the league. Regardless of his stance, he was a back up QB who become the ultimate distraction. Not good optics for any backup IMO and probably the opinion of most GMs. Not saying the GMs or myself are right, just stating an opinion.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Seattle would probably be the best for for him. Him being a distraction would help the Rams too.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I would go as far as saying he is better than most starters in the league. Regardless of his stance, he was a back up QB who become the ultimate distraction. Not good optics for any backup IMO and probably the opinion of most GMs. Not saying the GMs or myself are right, just stating an opinion.

Well if you know anything Kap ? His stance had to do with his family being in law inforcement .He also grew up or has family from the great north west. If he plays it is for the love of the game & team.
The thing the media is for getting is Kap decided to opt out of his contract. Weather Shanahan would have kept him or not is another story.
We all as Ram fans should remember the bet & commercials Kap & Wilson did together. They both had good Super Bowl runs , as the Rams were finishing in last place.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

Have to agree Memphis... Even if Kaep comes with some baggage, he showed last season that he's still better than the bottom quarter of starting QB's in he NFL.

Colin Kaepernick SF 2016

Completions
196 Attempts 331 Completion % 59.2 Yards per game 241
Yards per attempt 6.8 TD's 16 INT's 4 QB Rating 90.7

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING&qualified=true

kaepernick-anthem.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His stance had to do with his family being in law inforcement .He also grew up or has family from the great north west
Pretty sure he grew up in Wisconsin and his dad was some executive at a cheese company.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Why would he protest the National Anthem about how blacks are treated by Law Enforcement if his family was in Law Enforcement. That makes no sense. He said it was a race thing.

Ram65

Legend
The Hags would get a good backup QB. Never liked Kap (Could have been Whiners uniform). If Wilson goes down Kap could run and throw just enough to keep them winning for awhile. I would rather see him in another division.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pretty sure he grew up in Wisconsin and his dad was some executive at a cheese company.

Well he was abopted & life's in the Cheese State until 4. He then moved to Turlock California .
There is a Sea Hag fan who tells me Kap was a honor student & extremely smart.He has family there.I guess my friend knows them ? He had a solid upbringing . Kap always talks about family in law enforcement .
That's my guess he wants to play there. Pete Carroll is a solid coach , always upbeat.