Kaepernick feels he's the only one allowed to do this...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamsLife said:
94niners said:
He's trying to be the only one to be able to exploit it financially. Geez. What does NFL stand for? Not For Long. The way he plays, who's to say he doesn't get into a freak accident on the field and have to retire? It's not like he's making millions, here.

Exactly.

And maybe I'm wrong, but ever since becoming a huge fan of his this yr, he hasn't been the least cocky or arrogant as some have suggested here. That's not his personality. He is the exact opposite of that. One of the more quieter and humble athletes I've seen in a long time.
23031768.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
RamsLife said:
94niners said:
He's trying to be the only one to be able to exploit it financially. Geez. What does NFL stand for? Not For Long. The way he plays, who's to say he doesn't get into a freak accident on the field and have to retire? It's not like he's making millions, here.

Exactly.

And maybe I'm wrong, but ever since becoming a huge fan of his this yr, he hasn't been the least cocky or arrogant as some have suggested here. That's not his personality. He is the exact opposite of that. One of the more quieter and humble athletes I've seen in a long time.

The 49er players are much more classier (sans guys like Crabtree). Their coach on the other hand....I think if they were coached by any other person I'd be tempted to go for them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
RamsLife said:
94niners said:

Exactly.

The 49er players are much more classier (sans guys like Crabtree). Their coach on the other hand....I think if they were coached by any other person I'd be tempted to go for them.
What the fuck is happening around here???

fake+warning.PNG

RamsLife

UDFA
X said:
RamsLife said:
94niners said:

Exactly.

23031768.jpg

We're already engaged thank you very much!

:lmao:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Angry Ram said:
RamsLife said:
94niners said:

Exactly.

fake+warning.PNG

WTF indeed!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Angry Ram said:
RamsLife said:
94niners said:

Exactly.

fake+warning.PNG

I'm still going for Baltimore. I'm lookin at some Steeler message boards and a lot of them rather have Baltimore win for a lot of reasons (making the rivalry better, Lewis, they don't want SF to win a 6th). So yeah, go Ravens and whatnot.