Kaepernick blames criticism on “stereotypes, prejudice”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It's insecurity that drives it.
It's more like just trying to BS.

He knows what it's about, but he can't come out and say it's because I'm a crap QB who gets too much accolade for my team carrying me ala Trent Dilfer. So out comes the, they hate me for my tats and looks and stuff man.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm handing out a ton of "likes" in this thread.
aaaand-send.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That's one thing I think that is disgraceful and disrespectful. He was raised in a lily white community by a white family and spoke normal American English. Now he tries to sound "ghetto" and "gangsta" as if that's going to give him credibility or get him some respect. He actually changed the way he spoke and posted in social media in an attempt to alter his image.

To me that's just plain insecure and tells me he isn't all that bright.

th

oh-really-now.gif

Last edited:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

th

oh-really-now.gif

What pleb answers he gave that reporter. Joe Montana and Jerry Rice.. Really?

Not Steve Young, a guy who's similar to you and who's body of work you could benefit from studying? Y.A Tittle? Jeff Garcia? He gave the blandest, most I've only got an ESPN understanding of the 49ers he could have given. He might as well say Dwight Clark because he made the Catch and it was cool and all over TV and all I know about my own organization.

If I, as a Rams fan who bountifully hate the 9ers and all the ass they undoubtedly suck on the side am able to provide less cliche answers than their own QB, it makes you wonder doesn't it?

It'd be like if the reporter asked Bradford the same question and he said Torry Holt and Kurt Warner.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If I, as a Rams fan who bountifully hate the 9ers and all the ass they undoubtedly suck on the side am able to provide less cliche answers than their own QB, it makes you wonder doesn't it?
You, sir, are quite the wordsmith.

Bravo.

cracengl

Rookie
LOL that was a magnificent post.
I'd just like to thank everyone who has supported me, Mom, my wife (you're my angel), my kids for supporting Daddy and last but not least Rams and Gators for the wonderful inspiration and the courage to use a word I was unsure of using.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Kaeperdouche is not a good QB period - he is a one read and go player who gets criticized the right amount based on his play. Hell, if he played for any team but the 9ers he would be irrelevant.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Man, I would have loved to been a fly on the wall in the room where this interview was conducted. Two arrogant idiots talking about how good they are/were. Stupid is as stupid does.

Also, I can't stand Simms because he always thought he was better than everyone else and is the only guy who understands football.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Just put the Dolphins hat back on and kiss your bicep, Kap. Don't forget to have your couch go on camera and talk about hits on a rushing passer. But yeah, how about those stereotypes? Lame as all get out...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I will try to be positive here. At least he took a team friendly deal. I hope Bradford does the same. Other than that I hate Kaepernick for his tattoos and the way he dresses......and his overrated QB play.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Now he's a crybaby besides being a jerk and a sucky QB. Nice 4th quarter choke in the game against Seattle last year Craperdick. I am so glad the Whiners traded Alex Smith and keep this douchbag.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I am Prejudice, against whatever race Gonzo from The Muppets is which Crapperdick seems to be his identical twin brother.

Last edited: