Kaepernick benched, Gabbert will start for 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
What really sucks about this is that they'll be in prime position to draft Jared Goff.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
12187799_1630895860494066_2138182377375200326_n.jpg
" Boat-Loads of refugee's are seen fleeing across the Bay to Oakland!!":D:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

This is obviously change for the sake of change...Nothing is going to salvage their year...This might be a grasping at straws move by Tomsula to try to keep his job...I can't see that happening either...He and ex-boy wonder can ride off into the sunset together, I'd guess...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh damn. I gotta pick up the Falcons' defense in FF.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/03/columnist-rips-kaepernick-as-arrogant-rude/

Columnist rips Kaepernick as “arrogant, rude”
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 3, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptg3mjm1yzmwmzq1njmzn2m1mdm1yzeyzjg0yze0zgez-e1444252392465.jpeg
AP

It’s now open season on 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

The news yesterday that Kaepernick has been benched in favor of Blaine Gabbert was met by at least one member of the Bay Area media deciding to kick Kaepernick while he’s down.

“Kaepernick one of the most arrogant, rude athletes I ever covered in 35 years,” veteran Bay Area columnist tweeted today.

That didn’t go over well. Lowell Cohn heard from plenty of readers who wondered why he felt the need to attack Kaepernick personally rather. It’s completely fair to criticize the way Kaepernick has played this season — he’s played like garbage — but Cohn (who has a history of taking personal shots at Kaepernick) didn’t comment on Kaepernick’s on-field performance. He only criticized Kaepernick as a person.

After hearing from readers who thought he went too far in going after Kaepernick, Cohn doubled down.

“It is a true statement as far as my interaction with Kap goes. Other journalists find him rude and arrogant, believe me,” Cohn wrote. “I wrote the tweet because Kap’s time in SF/Santa Clara is coming to an end and I wanted to express my feelings — feelings I have expressed many times before.”

Cohn also complained that people on Twitter began to lob personal attacks at him and his son (who also works in the Bay Area sports media) after his Kaepernick tweet. If that’s the case, those people were wrong. But it’s a little odd to complain about personal attacks when Cohn got the whole thing started with a personal attack toward Kaepernick.

If Kaepernick is arrogant and rude, that’s a character fault, but it’s not the reason he’s failed as the 49ers’ quarterback. His real faults are on the field, and as his time in San Francisco comes to an end, it’s the on-field failures that really deserve scrutiny.

Ram65

Legend
I don't know why I disliked (hated is too strong) Krap. Ok because he is a Whiner and arrogant!