Kaepernick agrees on extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Wow! Webster's just updated their dictionary.

Overpay: to pay (someone) more money for a job than is deserved

Synonym: Colin Kaepernick

Example: The 49ers overpaid Kaepernick for his new contract extension.

Picture: View attachment 1973

I moved the bag back a little and cleaned it up.

crappy-1.jpg

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
yeah that's what I said lol!... I should have started counting down you getting sensitive about me having a different opinion about him than you do

I don't know anything about him being the greatest QB of all time. I do know that I wish he wasn't their QB
You will see this season against us he will look rather ordinary... don't go anywhere I want to talk about that later on in the year with you.

ED_29

You will see this season against us he will look rather ordinary... don't go anywhere I want to talk about that later on in the year with you.

That's not my style... you haven't noticed that? I think hes a better football player than you do. Whats the big deal? Obviously the Niners do too. I think he has a body of work in 2 years that supports they fact that they are paying him all that loot. However, make no mistake if I am wrong about his upside and how good I think he is I'm not going to be depressed much less hiding from that. I have been a Rams fan for 40+ years probably longer than you have been alive LMAO

If you want to be a hater than go ahead but don't get upset with me because I didn't join the party. Jeez lol

RamzFanz

Damnit
What choice did the Niners have? If they didn't pay, someone would have. He's their best available choice and he'll either excel or be a salary cap nightmare.

I'm hoping nightmare. He won't be running around on the Rams this season.

grant_g_fans1x_6401.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I get the bag of money.... but why did he rip an aliens head off?
It's a ski mask, like a bank robber might wear.

Fun fact: Gene Simmons of KISS actually holds the trademark on a bag of money with a dollar sign on it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
That's not my style... you haven't noticed that? I think hes a better football player than you do. Whats the big deal? Obviously the Niners do too. I think he has a body of work in 2 years that supports they fact that they are paying him all that loot. However, make no mistake if I am wrong about his upside and how good I think he is I'm not going to be depressed much less hiding from that. I have been a Rams fan for 40+ years probably longer than you have been alive LMAO

If you want to be a hater than go ahead but don't get upset with me because I didn't join the party. Jeez lol
His body of work? You should say his teams body of work. Colin is a average QB that is on a good time and has some wheels I give him that, outside of that his arm and reads are crap and when forced to stay in the pocket like we are going to make him do this year he isn't going to amount to squat. You must like ESPN and NFL Network bangwagon casts where all they do is rave over a certain few.

If you are a Rams fan good, but you B.S. critiques of Bradford make no sense and very contradictory Which makes any judgement you have on a decent QB questionable.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Huge mistake by SF. Average QB. Isn't sharp enough mentally on the field to be special.

ED_29

His body of work? You should say his teams body of work. Colin is a average QB that is on a good time and has some wheels I give him that, outside of that his arm and reads are crap and when forced to stay in the pocket like we are going to make him do this year he isn't going to amount to squat. You must like ESPN and NFL Network bangwagon casts where all they do is rave over a certain few.

If you are a Rams fan good, but you B.S. critiques of Bradford make no sense and very contradictory Which makes any judgement you have on a decent QB questionable.

No if... I am a Ram fan and if you don't like what I have to say about Bradford or Kapernick then don't respond to me. If you chose to respond then I will discuss any topic with you and do it with respect and without the insults you continue to throw at me. Now really rammer if you don't know how to have a conversation without doing that. Leave me alone.

Thank You

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I disagree. Great move SF. Average QB. Isn't sharp enough mentally on the field to be special

Yep...for us. I love the move. Just saying that it was a mistake from their side. He's not worth it. And, if anything, I could see him being the player that holds that team back from being scarier.

Athos

Legend
6-year extension worth up to $126M with $60M Guaranteed.... Wow. Most overrated and overpaid player in NFL History in my opinion. Good player, but not worth that.

This. And people say Sam is overpaid.

Such a mediocre and overrated passer. Without his legs, he'd truly be a POS that'd get nailed every time.

Hope the Rams bring the boom against him.