Kaepernick 20.1 passer rating...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I guess we shouldn't call him the greatest QB of all time just yet, regardless of what Jaws says.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I often wonder what Bradford would look like in an offense like that. Dude has wheels, and he can throw on the run like very few QBs I've ever seen. I just wonder....

And fuck Colon Klapperdick. Hate that scrub.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
I often wonder what Bradford would look like in an offense like that. Dude has wheels, and he can throw on the run like very few QBs I've ever seen. I just wonder....

He'd have a ring.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

But he ran for a few 1st downs. Does that mean his qbr rating was over 80?

FRO

Legend
Sam's talent is showing with finally having stability and a decent support cast. He is younger than Kaepernick, and is a more talented passer. I may be in the minority, but I would not trade Bradford for Kaepernick. Also Bradford won't get the national hype because he is quiet and not a douche like Kaepernick and I hate to say it RG3

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:

He'd look like RGIII, rehabbing a knee .
I like Sam to just run on occaision I want him to play 15 years

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Thordaddy said:
X said:

He'd look like RGIII, rehabbing a knee .
I like Sam to just run on occaision I want him to play 15 years

When he took off on that short run late in the game, down inside the 10 yard line, he got hit pretty hard. My first thought was he got concussed. He had that far-away look in his eyes. I'm okay with him running on occasion, but let's not make it a habit. :razzed:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Stranger said:
[nfl]0ap2000000245850[/nfl]

F*ck these two guys. Serious question... When was the last time you can remember the NFL, media et all, having such ginormous hard-on's for a couple guys. Funny though how the first darling RGIII has fallen off because of his injury. If the NFL and associated media groups continue to push these two buttholes, I am going to petition Stan to move the team to the CFL.