Kaeperdick's Td Celebration

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That's how the Niners roll. Heck CAR and SEA are like that too but SF is the worste. Niners bully and thug their way to victories and it works.

bskrilla

Starter
I'm just saying if that's the case I have a little video reminder. (Watch Sims)

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm just saying if that's the case I have a little video reminder. (Watch Sims)

That's the defense taunting the offense. I haven't seen a quarterback taunt the opposing quarterback before.

bskrilla

Starter
That's the defense taunting the offense. I haven't seen a quarterback taunt the opposing quarterback before.

Meh. Taunting is taunting. I'd be a hypocrite to be mad at Kaep for doing the same thing one of our Rams did.

Newton's celebration is unique and an easy target. I've seen plenty of champion belts against Rogers, and I'd be astounded if Kaep was the first offensive player to do the superman when playing the Panthers.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Don't forget Quinn kissing the bicep after sacking Krappydick. That was ok though cause hes a Ram.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I'm cool with this mentality. Just gotta go both ways with it.
Yea thats why I said thats my generation. All the celebrations and thespian performances after every good play is part of the culture in todays nfl. Doesn't make them bad guys. Its just that it wasnt considered fun or good sportsmanship not that many years ago. So to a guy my age (56) they just look like clowns.

Tim

UDFA
Name
Tim
After seeing how bad Carolina taunts and instigates. I had no issues with it. And I cant stand kaperballs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Here's an original thought... Fuck Krapperdick and the entire whiner team. Celebration or no.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How many nicknames do we have for The Crapper on this site? Lol