Kaeperdick Rips Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://nypost.com/2014/01/30/kaepernick-blasts-ridiculous-sherman-hes-afraid-of-49ers/

Colin Kaepernick is usually a man of very few words to the media, but the topic of Richard Sherman and the Seahawks had the 49ers quarterback channeling Muhammad Ali on Thursday.

In an exclusive interview with The Post, Kaepernick unloaded on Sherman for the Seattle All-Pro cornerback’s comments during his infamous TV interview after the NFC Championship Game two weeks ago and for taunting Kaepernick with a choke sign at the end of that contest.

“I think everyone knows his comments were ridiculous,” Kaepernick said at the Super Bowl XLVIII media center in Midtown, referring to the FOX postgame interview in which Sherman mocked 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree and proclaimed himself the best cornerback in the NFL.

“As my dad has always told me, if you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really?” Kaepernick added. “If you have to go on national TV and try to say you’re the best cornerback in the league, then you’ve got your own insecurities.”

Sherman’s comments came after he tipped Kaepernick’s underthrown pass to Crabtree in the corner of the end zone and handed Seattle a 23-17 win — and a trip to the Super Bowl to face the Broncos this Sunday at MetLife Stadium — when the deflection was intercepted by teammate Malcolm Smith.

Sherman derided Crabtree as a mediocre receiver and taunted Kaepernick with the choke sign because Sherman was insulted Kaepernick had even dared to throw in his direction.

But Kaepernick, who is in town promoting SK, an energy drink billed as a “good energy” shot made from green tea and coffee, told The Post he had no regrets.

“I don’t care who’s out there,” Kaepernick said. “I had Crabtree one-on-one with half of the field to himself, and I’m going to take that every single time. He made a good play on that ball, but if I throw it a foot farther, it’s a touchdown and now you’re the goat, Richard Sherman.

“It’s a game of inches,” Kaepernick added. “The inches were in [Sherman’s] favor in that case, but this game will humble you very quickly.”

Kaepernick was criticized for mocking Panthers quarterback Cam Newton during the Niners’ divisional-round victory three weeks ago, but Kaepernick didn’t have any problem proclaiming Sherman a poor sport for the choke signal.

“Did that make you feel better about yourself? Then go ahead, because I’m not worried about you,” Kaepernick said, referring to Sherman. “I’m just worried winning games and helping us get to the Super Bowl.

“I can’t get insulted by something that ridiculous coming from somebody like that. From the time that [championship-game final] play ended to the time his [postgame] news conference ended, let’s just say it wasn’t very politically correct.”

Kaepernick’s comments were just the latest salvo in a Seahawks-49ers division rivalry that is quickly emerging as one of the NFL’s fiercest.

Kaepernick said he looks forward to meeting Sherman and the Seahawks at least twice next season — and vowed that he will never fear Sherman, no matter how badly the throw to Crabtree turned out.

“I’ll take that matchup every day,” Kaepernick said. “I feel like he’s afraid of our receivers, and that’s something I look forward to [exploiting] next year.”

Oh, and because of whom Denver is facing, Kaepernick said he’s a big Broncos fan this week.

“Go Peyton!” Kaepernick said.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
“I’ll take that matchup every day,” Kaepernick said. “I feel like he’s afraid of our receivers, and that’s something I look forward to [exploiting] next year.”
:lol: Thats some comedy right there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
“As my dad has always told me, if you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really?” Kaepernick added. “If you have to go on national TV and try to say you’re the best cornerback in the league, then you’ve got your own insecurities.”
Fuck off. How does that philosophy line up with your commercial, wherein the song that plays in your headphones is "The Man"?

Douche.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Calling out opposing players in the media is not exactly the hallmark of a great QB. I think this guy and harbaugh will implode together at some point soon. The bottom line in the NFCCG is that he did choke, three turnovers in the fourth....

A55VA6

Legend
Kaepernick needs to shut his ugly ass mouth. Anything he says is irrelevant.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I thought the Rams and Hawks had a lot of tension and beef.
In the next season I'm convinced these 2 teams are literally going to fight haha.

tonyl711

Starter
the guy is a tool that is getting propped up by an above average Oline, a very good running game and a stellar Defense. with that Oline and those recievers he should have been near the top in most passing stats but was he? no.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're(Sherman and Kaepernick) both douchebags.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Freak off. How does that philosophy line up with your commercial, wherein the song that plays in your headphones is "The Man"?

Douche.

I love this commercial now...

Still would never buy the product though.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
"KING OF THE DOUCHEBAGS! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!" Kaepernick said

highlander.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Comparing this pussy's crying to Muhammad fucking Ali's trash talk is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard btw.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He beat ya, Kap. I say he can say whatever lol. Beat'em and he can't say squat... justifiably anyway.

Next year its gonna be the Rams celebrating. ;)

had

Rookie
http://nypost.com/2014/01/30/kaepernick-blasts-ridiculous-sherman-hes-afraid-of-49ers/

Colin Kaepernick is usually a man of very few words to the media, but the topic of Richard Sherman and the Seahawks had the 49ers quarterback channeling Muhammad Ali on Thursday.

In an exclusive interview with The Post, Kaepernick unloaded on Sherman for the Seattle All-Pro cornerback’s comments during his infamous TV interview after the NFC Championship Game two weeks ago and for taunting Kaepernick with a choke sign at the end of that contest.

“I think everyone knows his comments were ridiculous,” Kaepernick said at the Super Bowl XLVIII media center in Midtown, referring to the FOX postgame interview in which Sherman mocked 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree and proclaimed himself the best cornerback in the NFL.

Sherman’s comments came after he tipped Kaepernick’s underthrown pass to Crabtree in the corner of the end zone and handed Seattle a 23-17 win — and a trip to the Super Bowl to face the Broncos this Sunday at MetLife Stadium — when the deflection was intercepted by teammate Malcolm Smith.

Sherman derided Crabtree as a mediocre receiver and taunted Kaepernick with the choke sign because Sherman was insulted Kaepernick had even dared to throw in his direction.

But Kaepernick, who is in town promoting SK, an energy drink billed as a “good energy” shot made from green tea and coffee, told The Post he had no regrets.

“I don’t care who’s out there,” Kaepernick said. “I had Crabtree one-on-one with half of the field to himself, and I’m going to take that every single time. He made a good play on that ball, but if I throw it a foot farther, it’s a touchdown and now you’re the goat, Richard Sherman.

“It’s a game of inches,” Kaepernick added. “The inches were in [Sherman’s] favor in that case, but this game will humble you very quickly.”

Kaepernick was criticized for mocking Panthers quarterback Cam Newton during the Niners’ divisional-round victory three weeks ago, but Kaepernick didn’t have any problem proclaiming Sherman a poor sport for the choke signal.

“Did that make you feel better about yourself? Then go ahead, because I’m not worried about you,” Kaepernick said, referring to Sherman. “I’m just worried winning games and helping us get to the Super Bowl.

“I can’t get insulted by something that ridiculous coming from somebody like that. From the time that [championship-game final] play ended to the time his [postgame] news conference ended, let’s just say it wasn’t very politically correct.”

Kaepernick’s comments were just the latest salvo in a Seahawks-49ers division rivalry that is quickly emerging as one of the NFL’s fiercest.

Kaepernick said he looks forward to meeting Sherman and the Seahawks at least twice next season — and vowed that he will never fear Sherman, no matter how badly the throw to Crabtree turned out.

Oh, and because of whom Denver is facing, Kaepernick said he’s a big Broncos fan this week.

“Go Peyton!” Kaepernick said.

fearsomefour

Legend
“It’s a game of inches,” Kaepernick added.

Like moving his dumb head a few inches back and forth to find Gore all alone on left sideline or his receiver coming open at the 10. I hope he keeps his arrogance as he moves forward.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
“It’s a game of inches,” Kaepernick added.

Like moving his dumb head a few inches back and forth to find Gore all alone on left sideline or his receiver coming open at the 10. I hope he keeps his arrogance as he moves forward.

Pretty sure it's been proven scientifically that he has to move his head a full 180 degrees to go through a single read because of his nose.

Shame on you fearsome.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Can't wait till they see the Williams Defense. You think he can't read defenses now watch him try to do it from his back. Hello Mr. Quinn, hello Mr. Long, hello Mr. Brockers, hello Mr. Sims. Hey coach Harbawl playing QB really hurts can we try to run the ball for awhile please?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hey Kaep, best corner or not, Sherman's playing in the Super Bowl and you're not... stop your whining