Kaep to IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
unbelievable....

I'm in Atlanta and laughing out loud, I wonder if they can here me laughing in San Fransisco

RedRam

Pro Bowler
go-crazy-o.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...to-ir-ends-his-season-likely-time-with-49ers/

abFPQ5N.jpg

Colin Kaepernick to IR, ends his season, likely time with 49ers
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 21, 2015

Colin Kaepernick will not play again this season. And may not ever again play for San Francisco.

The 49ers announced today that Kaepernick has been placed on season-ending injured reserve. That means Blaine Gabbert is the starter the rest of the way, and he’ll be backed up by Dylan Thompson, who was called up from the 49ers’ practice squad.

It’s a stunning end for Kaepernick, who just a couple years ago was widely regarded as not just a franchise quarterback but perhaps a player who could redefine the quarterback position in the NFL. This year he was so ineffective that the 49ers benched him, and now they’ve shut him down for the year.

The injury is to Kaepernick’s non-throwing shoulder and is not believed to be serious enough to prevent him from passing a physical next year. The 49ers are off the hook from having to pay Kaepernick anything beyond this season if they cut him, as long as he’s healthy enough to pass a physical.

One of the major offseason stories next year will be whether the 49ers can find a new franchise quarterback, and whether Kaepernick can find some team that can turn him into a star again.
--------
I hope the Rams pick him up next year so he can stick it to Jed and the Niners twice a year.
---------
In this case IR stands for “bubble wrap”
---------
Next stop: Philly.
--------
Chip(going into year 4 without a qb)Kelly on line 1! Chip Kelly on line 1!
--------
There’s more to this story. This is not just an injury. Something happened.
-------
OK. Nothing bizarre about how this went down. Nope.
-------
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. “Watch their egos swell and float up high, only to be pierced by humility and left to die”
-------
Congrats to SF, the NFL’s shiny new Clown Car…
-------
And yet the QB-hungry ‘Niners had Aaron Rodgers just sitting there for the taking in 2005. Ouch.

Still worse, Rodgers was noted NoCal-based ‘Niner fan. And they blew it. Double Ouch.

Even worse yet, eight years later — they underestimated Alex Smith while simultaneously vastly overestimating the value of Kaepernick. Triple and Quadruple ouch.

The brains of the 49er operation aint what it used to be. That’s got to hurt.
---------
His shoulder is hurt so bad he can’t hold a clipboard and wear his hat backwards? Can he still have swag on IR?
--------
Good news is Kaep can keep wearing his beats as the teams new parking lot attendant.
--------
I was never a huge fan of the guy, but he clearly had some talent.

York has dismantled this very strong franchise, ruining it in record time; driving off a successful coach, unloading some talented players, and hiring a replacement coach who has no clue how to properly use the players he has.

Niner’s fans should be OUTRAGED at York right now, He has taken them from “serious contender” to “joke of a franchise” almost overnight.

Kaepernick will catch on somewhere, and if he lands with the right coach, he’ll regain confidence and display the skills that brought San Fran to the Super Bowl a couple of years ago.

I see more hope for HIM, than I do the 49’ers, a train-wreck of a franchise.

Same thing is happening to Peyton Manning with the Donks; he may be getting old, but in 2013 and most of 2014, Manning was at his best. He may be dinged up, but he didn’t lose his skills THAT quickly; he’s in a crappy system since Gase has left.
---------
Truth finally revealed; Kaepernick unable to handle being benched after all. Like Ronda Rousey, he found an “injury” excuse to go ghost since it’s unbearable being anything other than first in line. Interesting how both are immature 28 years old, rude and poor sports.
--------
Long overdue. Hopefully this ends the overhyped non throwing QBs being drafted by the NFL.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Oh well.
looks like it was time for to go, where all SF qb's go. The Chiefs.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I don't know...I really like the work that Jed York has done with his team! I guess that's just me... ;):popcorn::mrburnsevil:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll go with sprained ego.

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
Colin Kaepernick told 49ers on Friday he wants to have surgery on his non-throwing shoulder, per source. Thus, IR. Thus, season over.

I love this. Trying to screw over the 49ers so they're forced to pay him next year. I hope he succeeds. :LOL:

They benched him so he couldn't get seriously injured...he made sure he did haha.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow! It really is worse than I imagined.

Posted by Michelle Dorris Smyth on November 21, 2015, 2:06 PM EST
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptg3mjm1yzmwmzq1njmzn2m1mdm1yzeyzjg0yze0zgez1-e1444917766321.jpeg
AP
Colin Kaepernick will not play again this season and may undergo vagina reconstructive surgery.

The 49ers announced today that Kaepernick has been nursing a torn vagina all season. That means Blaine Gabbert is the starter the rest of the way, and he’ll be backed up by Dylan Thompson, who was called up from the 49ers’ practice squad.

It’s a stunning twist for Kaepernick, who just a couple years ago was widened out by many of his team mates and regarded as lock to remain under center or any other player possessing a wink and a knowing smile. This year he was so infective that many of the 49ers players said they wouldn't touch him with Coach Tomsula's dick. And now they’ve started shunning him all together making him virtually useless.

When the news came out, Mike Singletary, former 49er head coach and OC for the Viqueens said he doubts it is all that bad and asked that Colin drop his trousers for him in the locker room. 49ers brass has thanked Singletary for the offer but felt they already had too many people giving their input.

w-ww.nflinslider.com

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I bet Alex Smith has some mixed feelings about this for sure.

Wow the 49ers turned into a shit show in a hurry. This is great!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet Alex Smith has some mixed feelings about this for sure.

Wow the 49ers turned into a crap show in a hurry. This is great!

A shit show? They're about to start the great Blaine Gabbert for the rest of the season!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A crap show? They're about to start the great Blaine Gabbert for the rest of the season!

Hahahahaha that has a wonderful sound to it.

I see 3-13 and a lot of empty seats in that shiny new stadium.

Bwahahaha this stuff is delicious!!!!! It's like the cherry on top after the worst possible offseason imaginable.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Wow! It really is worse than I imagined.

Posted by Michelle Dorris Smyth on November 21, 2015, 2:06 PM EST
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptg3mjm1yzmwmzq1njmzn2m1mdm1yzeyzjg0yze0zgez1-e1444917766321.jpeg
AP
Colin Kaepernick will not play again this season and may undergo vagina reconstructive surgery.

The 49ers announced today that Kaepernick has been nursing a torn vagina all season. That means Blaine Gabbert is the starter the rest of the way, and he’ll be backed up by Dylan Thompson, who was called up from the 49ers’ practice squad.

It’s a stunning twist for Kaepernick, who just a couple years ago was widened out by many of his team mates and regarded as lock to remain under center or any other player possessing a wink and a knowing smile. This year he was so infective that many of the 49ers players said they wouldn't touch him with Coach Tomsula's dick. And now they’ve started shunning him all together making him virtually useless.

When the news came out, Mike Singletary, former 49er head coach and OC for the Viqueens said he doubts it is all that bad and asked that Colin drop his trousers for him in the locker room. 49ers brass has thanked Singletary for the offer but felt they already had too many people giving their input.

w-ww.nflinslider.com

I posted the same article 4 posts before you. :whistle: Only I used a better pic. :boxing: