Kaep refuses to stand for the Anthem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Telling black people to kill cops and whites is pushing for equality? Haha give me a fricken break. Why isn't BLM in the streets of Chicago cleaning that place up?
I don't remember seeing that as a part of there mission statement. I must have missed that. It's very odd that they have so much white support despite their terrible disdain for white lives. And not cleaning up Chicago is on par with the KKK?

Memphis Ram

Legend
Telling black people to kill cops and whites is pushing for equality? Haha give me a fricken break. Why isn't BLM in the streets of Chicago cleaning that place up?

Someone within and truly following the beliefs of the Black Lives Matter (Too) movement is telling black people to kill cops and white people? Or has an ignorant black person done so? There is a difference.

It's a mistake it generalize the statement or actions of one and blame an entire movement or race. And that goes for all races, jobs, etc..

bluecoconuts

Legend
Before the thread is locked down, since a few pages back someone was bitching about social major or something, I just want to say that Physics is the only major worth anything.

The rest of you may carry on with your argument.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Someone within and truly following the beliefs of the Black Lives Matter (Too) movement is telling black people to kill cops and white people? Or has an ignorant black person done so? There is a difference.

It's a mistake it generalize the statement or actions of one and blame an entire movement or race. And that goes for all races, jobs, etc..

Hahaha but you can generalize actions of cops and whites? Works both ways. And what does the KKK have to do with Chicago? People are being shot on the streets at an alarming rate and no one is doing anything to stop it blacks,whites no one. BLM just sits back and ignores it why?

HellRam

Starter

I'm not gonna get into the political aspect's of this.

All I'll say as a minority myself (what ever that means) BLM is one of the most hated filled groups out there. I seen a video of them telling even the white protesters to get in the back. They did not even like the white people on their side.

It's a shame mostly blacks and other minorities support the exact political groups that oppress them.

Example the Obama administration expanded the Federal Government by 40 %.... what does that mean. You guessed it more cops on the street's. Why did we not have BLM movement under Bush?

Tell a lie often enough and the people will believe it. Too many Americans are believing the big lie a big Government is for you the people....it's not.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Hahaha but you can generalize actions of cops and whites? Works both ways. And what does the KKK have to do with Chicago? People are being shot on the streets at an alarming rate and no one is doing anything to stop it blacks,whites no one. BLM just sits back and ignores it why?

What on earth are you talking about? Re-read my post.

I said, "It's a mistake to generalize the statement or actions of one and blame an entire movement or race. And that goes for all races, jobs, etc.."

I haven't researched Chicago so I don't really know the how and why there. But, how do you know that BLM hasn't acted there? Because the media hasn't covered it?

BTW, the Black Live Matter (Too) movement seeks equality so that all lives matter. It's not a movement to cure all the ills of a people.

Last edited:

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
My bad man so many people quoted my post I got you mixed up with someone else. But yes please research Chicago it's fricken sad people shot down every day and BLM has done nothing to stop it.

Look I get there are bad people in every race cops too. The thing that bothers me is when someone breaks the law pulls a gun bad shit will happen. Do people get killed for no reason hell yes they do. Some cops take pressure better than others do some cant control their anger when they need to and those cops need to go to jail when they screw up. That said if you pull a gun on a cop or fight with him your going to get you ass shot.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It represents the ideal that people should be born free and the blood of millions of patriots of all color and ethnicities that has been spilled to keep it that way. It's not a trifle thing to disrespect the flag in my mind even while I have no issue with the point he was making.

The irony is he disrespected so many black people who have served this nation, the people, with valor while he has not.

Im a navy Veteran 2 tours in iraq and 1 in Afghanistan, i dont have an issue with it. That song was written while blacks was slaves so it cant mean what you said it does. And if it does then can you see why he did what he did because our ancestors wasnt afforded that luxury. We fought in wars and get back home and had to fight to be recognized as humans.now we are fighting for just to get the same PUNISHMENT that everyone else is afforded. Why do we have to die for the same things that white men do all the time. Why are our jail sentences soo much longer than our white brothers.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh please. All I see from BLM is burning down their own damn cities and rioting against the police. Where were they when the Louisiana flood happened? You know, where black lives matter.

I did however see a guy who many people claim is a racist in Donald Trump doing everything he could to help out.

You can't call a group activists if all they do is hurt other people to get their point across.

Everybody say its BLM thats burning down stuff and thats a lazy excuse to use and even mentioning trump is crazy. No one bats and eye though when white people loose a championship game and burn buildings and burn police cars and smash up buildings.. i wonder whats the difference

Mick

Pro Bowler
agreed, but there are some facts in this case. Such as the fact that the victim in question had no prior convictions and was shot during a traffic stop. He also had a license to carry; For the record, I am usually non committal in thee kinds of discussions. I just hate generalizations.
Having a license to carry doesn't mean you can reach for the weapon, or anything else, after informing the officer that you are carrying, without his command to do so, so that tidbit means nothing in my opinion. The officer didn't pull over the vehicle for a broken tail light, but rather because the victim was a possible match for an armed robbery suspect a couple of days prior. As for not having prior convictions...the victim had 22 arrests on his record, and while none were for violent offenses, the officer can't assume this won't be the first time. Like you, I am non-committal on this...I'll wait to hear what the investigation determines, but I suspect that whatever the outcome, it won't satisfy those whose main purpose is to create a more contentious environment for both civilians and police alike.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Everybody say its BLM thats burning down stuff and thats a lazy excuse to use and even mentioning trump is crazy. No one bats and eye though when white people loose a championship game and burn buildings and burn police cars and smash up buildings.. i wonder whats the difference

First of all it's not just White People that lose championships. Second there is no difference they should be delt with the same way. Do we know they aren't arrested? Or is it the media doesn't show it because it doesn't fit their agenda?

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Anyways the game is about to start and no matter what Rams fans are my Brothers. Hope no one gets offended by this thread and there is some good talking points

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Having a license to carry doesn't mean you can reach for the weapon, or anything else, after informing the officer that you are carrying, without his command to do so, so that tidbit means nothing in my opinion. The officer didn't pull over the vehicle for a broken tail light, but rather because the victim was a possible match for an armed robbery suspect a couple of days prior. As for not having prior convictions...the victim had 22 arrests on his record, and while none were for violent offenses, the officer can't assume this won't be the first time. Like you, I am non-committal on this...I'll wait to hear what the investigation determines, but I suspect that whatever the outcome, it won't satisfy those whose main purpose is to create a more contentious environment for both civilians and police alike.

Did you see the video the officer asked for his lincense if he didnt want him to move he should have told him to step out the car or asked where the gun was located the officer didnt follow procedure and a man is dead because of it.

Mick

Pro Bowler
It's not people saying it...it's video of them doing it....kinda sorta different. Now, tell me who doesn't bat an eye when "whites" burn down stuff, cause I don't know anyone like that.....we want those turds to see the business end of a police response as well. So, the short answer is, there is no difference

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First of all it's not just White People that lose championships. Second there is no difference they should be delt with the same way. Do we know they aren't arrested? Or is it the media doesn't show it because it doesn't fit their agenda?
Thats my point though they didnt show when louiville lost or kentucky lost because it seen as acceptable but when black people riot its all over the news because its about more than a game.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Did you see the video the officer asked for his lincense if he didnt want him to move he should have told him to step out the car or asked where the gun was located the officer didnt follow procedure and a man is dead because of it.
Now you know that particular police dept.'s procedures? ALso, in the video the woman says the officer told him to get his license...the officer says "I told him not to reach for it".....not sure what you heard, but that's what I heard.

Mick

Pro Bowler
False narrative Memphis...rioters, whatever their color, get arrested....and yeah, it also gets broadcasted. I think one difference is when they riot over a sports loss, they aren't also calling for the killing of cops...maybe that has a bit to do with the coverage? Anyhow, off to watch the game....

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's was asked by the officer to get his papers. The papers were in his pocket. That sounds like plenty of reason to me. But I do agree with the rest of your statement

Status
Not open for further replies.