Justin Davis and company...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Gurley's biggest problem was that he was the only real known entity on our offense.
Teams like Dallas were going to concentrate on stopping him and thereby forcing Goff to beat us with his arm.
Goff is starting to show everybody that he can beat them with his arm.

We were one dimensional. Teams knew that, so they concentrated on stopping Gurley by loading up the box.

thought I'd assist you into the McVay era, @Soul Surfer (y)

Rainram

Starter
I'd love to some video clips of Davis from camp and the game.

And for that matter, some of Mike Jordan as well.

Someone hook it up...

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
this kid is exciting!...Lord, please solve his fumbling issues...i know a tiger doesn't change his stripes, but he is one explosive kid... and why wasn't he drafted again? i have not seen a burst like that since Marshall was around these parts...come on kid, shock the world...

He broke his ankle his freshman year and never quite looked the same. Before he got hurt I thought he had the quickest burst we'd seen since Reggie. I was really excited about him.

He hurt his ankle halfway through the season and then played on it against Notre Dame. For the record he broke his ankle on a long touchdown run.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope he addresses that ball security issue, he was playing with butter on his gloves last game.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley had 4 CARRIES damn y'all act like he should have had 150 yards and 4 touchdowns

EasyE

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gurley had 4 CARRIES damn y'all act like he should have had 150 yards and 4 touchdowns

He had 278 carries last year...either he is not what we think, or Fisher offense is to blame....we will know soon...here is to hoping it's the latter....

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had 278 carries last year...either he is not what we think, or Fisher offense is to blame....we will know soon...here is to hoping it's the latter....
Goff also went 0-7 the defense collapsed the offensive line was invisible bro we just gotta throw the whole damn 2016 season away. Everybody gets a fresh start including Goff and Gurley

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
He had 278 carries last year...either he, (Gurley) is not what we think, or Fisher offense is to blame....we will know soon...here is to hoping it's the latter....
I can only respond by asking; can you show me one thing Fisher was successful at on the offensive side of the ball?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
But really, maybe Gurely isn't that good. Who knows at this point, he's only in his 3rd season.
ahahahahahahahahahah, LOL.....

Gurley is the truth...A true beast...he just aint crazy...he's not running into defenders already in the backfield full speed. Lots of things wrong with this offense, Gurley isn't one

By the way, what happened to Green?
Injured...I heard he was butt hurt. :rolllaugh:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
ahahahahahahahahahah, LOL.....

Gurley is the truth...A true beast...he just aint crazy...he's not running into defenders already in the backfield full speed. Lots of things wrong with this offense, Gurley isn't one

Injured...I heard he was butt hurt. :rolllaugh:

Well lets wait and revisit this at the end of the season. Talk is cheap.