Justin Blackmon with ANOTHER DUI.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
You never know. He may of walked the line here. Look at Janoris.
He may have but JJ didn't keep messing up over over.Blackmon is just one of those people that never seem to get it.He had a bright future and financial security but he still kept messing up.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
He may have but JJ didn't keep messing up over over.Blackmon is just one of those people that never seem to get it.He had a bright future and financial security but he still kept messing up.

IDK, man... Pac Man Jones

Fisher has a knack for keeping troubled guys in line. I believe there's a certain skill of understanding with the man that players embrace.

Players love playing for Fisher. Our guys may not have a winning record, but nobody is unhappy with being on this team or how it's managed. These guys buy in year on and out. First coach since Vermeil that I can confidently say that.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
IDK, man... Pac Man Jones

Fisher has a knack for keeping troubled guys in line. I believe there's a certain skill of understanding with the man that players embrace.

Players love playing for Fisher. Our guys may not have a winning record, but nobody is unhappy with being on this team or how it's managed. These guys buy in year on and out. First coach since Vermeil that I can confidently say that.
Well I guess we'll never know with Blackmon he's probably on the way out.As far the players buying into Fisher i think for the 1st 2-3 years they did.Now I'm not so sure players can be happy but they also want to experience success. I think Fisher is wearing thin on players and fans alike myself included.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I can honestly say that's not the case.
You don't think that at least some of the players are frustrated with the lack of offence.If he were able to put a offence together were in the playoffs this year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You don't think that at least some of the players are frustrated with the lack of offence.If he were able to put a offence together were in the playoffs this year.
Well, yeah. Some are for sure frustrated with the offense.
But I don't think any of them are frustrated with Fisher. It's not a causality thing with them, IMO.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Not knocking anyone for stating what they think is the obvious,but the guy isn't a knucklehead or screw up,he's an addict.
Like most addicts he has yet to self identify as such so he will continue to have problems and make poor decisions. I'm not excusing his behavior but I am saying that the kid is sick and needs help. The last thing he needs is a pocket full of money and a bunch of fans riding his d-ck.
Just saying.....

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Well, yeah. Some are for sure frustrated with the offense.
But I don't think any of them are frustrated with Fisher. It's not a causality thing with them, IMO.
I respect your opinion and you may be right,.But I think Fisher has let the game pass him by and the players have taken notice of that.Don't get me wrong I like Fisher but I think he would make a better DC than HC.

FrankenRam

Starter

I don't think that he doesn't know how. I think it's just that everything he has tried to 'fix' the O has backfired on him....

- Supposedly, SB8 was one of the major reasons he chose the Rams over the Dolphins when he was hired here. Though some questioned whether he would be the next big thing in QB's, there seemed to be little question he'd eventually be solid. Whodathunk that would turn out the way it did.

- He tried to fix the OL with vet OL who had Pro Bowls in their past, but also had injury risk associated with them. Just imagine how different things would be if at least one of them would have worked out. Especially Jake Long. Good chance GRob might not be here now if Long hadn't doinked up his knee.

- Took some draft gambles on Pead & Quick, in particular. Imagine if either one had lived up to their draft position.

- Spent some big $$ on Cook. And though I don't think he's been as bad an investment as other fans do, I certainly wouldn't suggest he's earned his contract. Imagine if he had.

- I might even put Britt on this list. Though he hasn't cost a lot, he hasn't really done much either. The best thing I can say about him is that he seems to have shed that nasty case of knuckleheaditis he'd had prior to coming to the Rams.

So, though I'm not the biggest fan of Fisher's approach to offensive football, I also tend to think he's had an obnoxiously bad run of luck with what he's tried to do. That said, it is what it is, and at some point he's going to have to be judged only on the results.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I respect your opinion and you may be right,.But I think Fisher has let the game pass him by and the players have taken notice of that.Don't get me wrong I like Fisher but I think he would make a better DC than HC.
I mean, yeah, we'll never know for sure how all of them feel, but I do know how a couple of them feel, and that's all I can say about that.
I don't like being mysterious or vague or anything, but I do have a tiny bit of inside knowledge on this.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Well I guess we'll never know with Blackmon he's probably on the way out.As far the players buying into Fisher i think for the 1st 2-3 years they did.Now I'm not so sure players can be happy but they also want to experience success. I think Fisher is wearing thin on players and fans alike myself included.

I'm sure losing is wearing on JL55 and CL91. That's all they're had as Rams, just like SJ39. That is a crying shame. As for the young guys, they're flying around. Very few games do the Rams play with lower energy. The biggest examplesof them playing painfully flat was against WAS and CHI. Other than that I got little.