Justin Blackmon with ANOTHER DUI.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Suspended Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon was arrested for another DUI on December 19th at 4:45 in the morning, according to the Carter County Sheriff’s office.

This is Blackmon’s second arrest since he was suspended indefinitely.

Last year, Blackmon was arrested after he was stopped for a traffic violation when officers smelled an odor of marijuana coming from the car. After searching the vehicle, the police did in fact find marijuana, which led to him being taken into custody.

Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell said before the start of the season he doubts Blackmon ever plays in the NFL again.

“Common sense would probably be if you haven’t played football in two and half years, apparently that’s not a priority for you,” Caldwell said, per Mark Long. “Realistically I think when you’re away from the game (this long), what you were once is not what you probably will be. Your skills do erode, especially if you’re not staying in tip-top shape and you’re not in football shape.”

Blackmon, 25, still has one year remaining on his four-year, $18.5 million rookie contract. He would’ve made a base salary of $2,914,365 for the 2015 season had he been instated and the Jaguars elected to keep him on their roster.

In 2013, he appeared in only four games, registering 29 catches for 415 yards and a touchdown.

http://nfltraderumors.co/138335-2/

Psycho_X

Legend
Ridiculous and how does he still have a license to drive? Not that it would necessarily stop it from ever happening again but he needs a court ordered breathalyzer on any car he owns to be able to legally drive again imo.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just hope he gets help before it gets worse.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Still time.....25 years old....plenty of time....I say until like, 28, he can turn this around.....wonder why he continues to drink and drive tho? Doesn't everyone around him KNOW he can't do that?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What a dumb@$$.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's an idiot, but for a vet minimum contract, I'd kick the tires.

Not something we're going to have to worry about. He's not getting reinstated any time soon...if ever.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Idk if you were kidding but i'd take a shot on him in a Rams uniform (if hes allowed to play again)
Oh no, I'm serious. If he has one redeeming quality, it's that he can relate to players on a personal level.

A55VA6

Legend
What a waste of talent. I wanted him so bad in the 2012 draft.. glad that didn't happen.

Blackmon is done.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Still time.....25 years old....plenty of time....I say until like, 28, he can turn this around.....wonder why he continues to drink and drive tho? Doesn't everyone around him KNOW he can't do that?

Cuz he's a dipshit. :)

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
DUI doesn't necessarily mean drinking. Like last time, it could once again be for marijuana. There is no scientific threshold that I know of that's proven to impair driving ability. All the driving under influence of marijuana cases in Colorado are being thrown out in court by the juries.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lities-in-colorado-are-at-near-historic-lows/

25 years old. He's guilty of not playing by the lobbyist rules enforced by paid off employers protecting the bottom line of pharma companies.
If you don't play by the rules you better have a back up way to earn a living.
Is this as fucked up as Sharia law? Why yes it is. Very un-American.

On the other hand, when you live in a world where Pokerstars is only illegal in Iran, Iraq, N. Korea and the US, maybe throwing people in jail for personal use of pot is very American.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
DUI doesn't necessarily mean drinking. Like last time, it could once again be for marijuana. There is no scientific threshold that I know of that's proven to impair driving ability. All the driving under influence of marijuana cases in Colorado are being thrown out in court by the juries.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lities-in-colorado-are-at-near-historic-lows/

25 years old. He's guilty of not playing by the lobbyist rules enforced by paid off employers protecting the bottom line of pharma companies.
If you don't play by the rules you better have a back up way to earn a living.
Is this as freaked up as Sharia law? Why yes it is. Very un-American.

On the other hand, when you live in a world where Pokerstars is only illegal in Iran, Iraq, N. Korea and the US, maybe throwing people in jail for personal use of pot is very American.

He was arrested for possession not for being high. It's against the law where he was and he knew it and was stupid enough IIRC to be flying down the road WAY over the speed limit which is why he was pulled over.

He's had problems with booze/weed gong back to college.

He's a knucklehead.

I couldn't disagree more strongly with you about your Sharia law remark, if you really knew what that was you'd never say that.