Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Thank you Jags, would love to have someone of the talent of Blackmon on the Rams, not so much his brain.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! hes on my FF team!!!!! oh well lol. Glad we missed out on this guy, when Fisher heard the news he probably slammed his glasses down again, only this time from his disbelief at how lucky he really was for not getting him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well I was a big advocate for him...wanted the Rams to draft him and was pissed when Jacksonville took him.

Thought he could be a better person, I was wrong. He's had his chances, blew them. No sympathy.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great Talent, it's too bad. I hope the kid can get some help and get his head on straight! And certainly glad he's not a Ram problem, but none the less I hope someone can reach him.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I don't think this would have happen with him had he went to STL but a dodged bullet indeed if so. Its a damn shame too because the kids got talent. :slap:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is another example of million dollar talent ten cent head.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Well I was a big advocate for him...wanted the Rams to draft him and was pissed when Jacksonville took him.

Thought he could be a better person, I was wrong. He's had his chances, blew them. No sympathy.
You just can't get everybody right. If you hit on 50% you are probably doing an excellent job. I hope that he gets the help that he needs.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't think this would have happen with him had he went to STL but a dodged bullet indeed if so. Its a damn shame too because the kids got talent. :slap:

Nah.....he clearly has a very serious substance issue so I think he would have ended up like this no matter who drafted him. Location wouldn't have played a role unless he got drafted by The Betty Ford Center.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How jaguar fans took the news
jags.gif

How Jaguar coaches took the news
jagsrage_medium.gif

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Nah.....he clearly has a very serious substance issue so I think he would have ended up like this no matter who drafted him. Location wouldn't have played a role unless he got drafted by The Betty Ford Center.

The only reason why I say that is because Fisher and his history of working with kids that have issues (Who knows?:meh:) but being suspended for the same thing 2 times in 1 year.... :disappoint:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, that must be Gabbert's QB coach. Throws just like him.

No doubt. That whole team is in major rebuild mode.

Sucks to be a Jags fan.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, that must be Gabbert's QB coach. Throws just like him.

It's Mike Mularkey.

As far as the suspension, disappointing. Blackmon isn't a bad guy or a dumb guy. I don't know what his substance problem is but he needs to overcome it. I wish him nothing but the best.