JUST WONDERING

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldrammer

UDFA
Name
Wakie
One of guys that I really miss is COACH. I believe others would like to know where he is also. Can anyone tell us where he is or how he is. I know he left the nasty forum & came here but haven't heard from him in a long time. It would be nice if someone knew.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of guys that I really miss is COACH. I believe others would like to know where he is also. Can anyone tell us where he is or how he is. I know he left the nasty forum & came here but haven't heard from him in a long time. It would be nice if someone knew.
Well, CoachO (if that's who you are talking about) left when his infallible perceptions were questioned. He became nasty if you disagreed with him, and for myself, I don't care if he ever comes back. jmho.

bluecoconuts

Legend
He hasn't been around this year. He used to give great camp reports, but with the move that was no longer possible. I believe he left shortly after training camp opened, hopefully he and others who left come back, but it's hard to blame them if they don't.