Just "WIN OUT" From Here...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams are now 5-7...and we know the playoffs are a stretch as things go now. However, I think it's huge if the Rams will win out and finish at 9-7 because this will be the first winning season since 2003.

Left on the schedule are Skins, Cardinals, Giants, and Seachickens...the Rams are fully capable of winning all four!

If things "shake up" in the NFC, and the Rams were to make the playoffs...THAT'S GREAT, but from where I sit, I think the first winning season in 10 years will be great going into 2015.

NEXT VICTIM...THE REDSKINS!!!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Even if they don't make the playoffs, which would seem impossible with an NFC South team claiming one spot with a sub-.500 record, 9-7 would be a very big deal for this team, and the future outlook.

2-2 seems more likely down the stretch, but they're obviously playing their best football of the season and could mess things up for the Cardinals and Seahawks.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams are now 5-7...and we know the playoffs are a stretch as things go now. However, I think it's huge if the Rams will win out and finish at 9-7 because this will be the first winning season since 2003.

Left on the schedule are Skins, Cardinals, Giants, and Seachickens...the Rams are fully capable of winning all four!

If things "shake up" in the NFC, and the Rams were to make the playoffs...THAT'S GREAT, but from where I sit, I think the first winning season in 10 years will be great going into 2015.

NEXT VICTIM...THE REDSKINS!!!
Totally agree! And I have a bet on this ^ Happening, here at ROD, and as Poor as I am I can use the Money!:whistle: ( To Quote a movie "Greed is Good!")

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Even if they don't make the playoffs, which would seem impossible with an NFC South team claiming one spot with a sub-.500 record, 9-7 would be a very big deal for this team, and the future outlook.

2-2 seems more likely down the stretch, but they're obviously playing their best football of the season and could mess things up for the Cardinals and Seahawks.

The Cards are losing the magic with Stanton starting full games. The only game that I'm skeptical about is in SEA.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Worked this out this morning. For the Rams to make the playoffs, here's pretty much what has to happen:
Bears lose one of four
Vikings lose one of four (but win against Detroit)
Whiners lose to Seattle and Arizona
Detroit lose three of four (including loss to Minnesota)
Dallas lose all four
Rams win all four

Or, mid-season re-alignment and move the Rams to NFC South. Unfortunately, this seems more likely. But, 9-7 would be really nice.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm not even thinking about playoffs because It's not happening. I'm thinking about that winning record though.. 9-7 is the goal now.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
The Cards are losing the magic with Stanton starting full games. The only game that I'm skeptical about is in SEA.

Stanton made us his bitch. I think more than the QB, the Cardinals have really been hurt by their run game which has struggled with Andre Ellington hurting down the stretch. Durability was a big question for him coming out of college and they worked him way too hard this season.

Unfortunately our Rams are a team that can hang with the best teams in the league, but they've shown an uncanny ability to control a game for three quarters then implode. I'll get some of that playoff optimism if we can win the next two, but for now I'm just hoping to see more than 7 wins for the first time in too long.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't want to think about the playoffs, I just want the Rams to learn how to win week in and week out, learn how to maintain the intensity and effort to do that. I think they have most of the talent now to do that, but still need to master the art of being consistent.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Stanton made us his bitch. I think more than the QB, the Cardinals have really been hurt by their run game which has struggled with Andre Ellington hurting down the stretch. Durability was a big question for him coming out of college and they worked him way too hard this season.

Unfortunately our Rams are a team that can hang with the best teams in the league, but they've shown an uncanny ability to control a game for three quarters then implode. I'll get some of that playoff optimism if we can win the next two, but for now I'm just hoping to see more than 7 wins for the first time in too long.

It's different when a QB starts and plays a full game. We've got the film on him now too.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the RAMS win out Redskins, Cards, Giants, Seahawks 9-7
If the Cards lose out Chiefs, RAMS, Seahawks, 49ers 9-7
If the 49ers beat the Seahawks, Cards then lose to the Raiders:whistle:, Chargers 9-7
If the Seahawks beat the Cards and lose to Eagles, 49ers, RAMS 9-7
Rams win the WEST with best divisional record!(y)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I hope they would've had film from the three games he started earlier in the season.

He didn't start and play the whole game, did he?

It was a change of pace, and it worked. It'll be different when we play them again.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We beat them before, this season, and we can do it again. The Rams are a much better team now. And we will be even better by week 17!!(y)

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

upload_2014-12-1_14-26-28.png

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
He didn't start and play the whole game, did he?

It was a change of pace, and it worked. It'll be different when we play them again.

Yes, he started and played three whole games this season before the Cardinals played the Rams.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yes, he started and played three whole games this season before the Cardinals played the Rams.

That's irrelevant. He did not start and play the whole game against the Rams.

We'll find out what happens in a couple of weeks.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
That's irrelevant. He did not start and play the whole game against the Rams.

We'll find out what happens in a couple of weeks.

Then why bring game film up in the first place? Teams don't only use game film of their own squad when gameplanning for an opposing player.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Then why bring game film up in the first place? Teams don't only use game film of their own squad when gameplanning for an opposing player.

Because I had forgotten that he started earlier in the year.