Just WHO is at fault?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I lost a lot of interest in football as a whole once I got a look at my beloved inept team. This blows.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
how can anyone blame fischer? The d played well. The offense was putrid and that is on Shotty.

funny how last year we tried to open things up and it failed. fisher says lets get back to pounding it and fisher gets the credit. this year we go with fisher's pound it and shotty gets the blame. i'm not defending shotty but imo the head coach is always responsible

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I am afraid to post my true thoughts as it seems that a great deal of people who were on this site have gone to others after being banned from here. These are die hard rams fans I am talking about and just frustrated with the season opener. Guess there is nothing wrong with the rams and they are going to have a wonderful fulfilling season and every year going forward in the future. (sarcasm)
All four of them?

Give them my best, yeah?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It's Bradford's fault!
In all seriousness you actually like what you saw ? It is disturbing how the Vikings got to the QB. Hill would have got hurt in the 2nd half.
Why did Fisher sit Hill for the last preseason game.He was telling everyone before Bradford got hurt that game they like to take a positive feeling into the opener.
I'm upset because,Fisher went against his word,& played scared.
If a player is going to get hurt he is going to get hurt.Dunbar & LB-

Mick

Pro Bowler
I know whose fault it isn't...Bradford's...Fisher told him so himself...I have proof...