Just what little I saw Sunday at practice.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Yes, I was there Sunday at practice. The crowd made it more difficult to observe things but the atmosphere was great to see. When I first walked up Kevin Demoff was there beside me and when the greeter affirmed it was him I was already too late to catch up with him. He walked into the crowd entering the practice and I lost him. Hated that. Wanted to tell him much how ROD appreciated him. Next time.

Can't match what has already been said here. Just some things I saw.
I saw Pettis give Joyner a shove after a play like mentioned before about anothe receiver. He looked like Cort getting into their heads with his play instead of his mouth. I liked it.

Kurt Warner was great. My companion got an autograph from him. Look's like he could still play.

Quick looked likle everybody said. Great practice, hope he can take it to the field on game day.

Brodine kept standing out to me. Saw him concentrating on individual drills and he did look ahead of Bayer and the others. The guy looked Good. See why he has stuck around.

Benny Cunningham looked good with a good burst and no hint of leg problems left. Looked like a player to me. Tre sure does have skinny legs for a running back. I just don't see him as a power back at all. Moves, yes. Power no.

Johnny Hekker must have embarrassessed Cowan punting next to him. By the way, they had a strong tailwind giving the distance, but it still looked like a highschooler punting against a pro. We're good!

I liked the way Sam looked. We're good!

Tavon is back 100%

Offense made moves. Liked it.

Saw a lot of talent. Liked it!

Beer for $5 for 16 oz. bottle. Liked it even thogh I couldn't have any because I had to drive home.

Britt made a nice diving catch on the ball in the south end of the field. Set a good example of wanting the ball.

Won't bother you anymore.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks for posting. I get more and more pumped every camp report I read!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks Rocky. Appreciate the report man.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Not a bother at all. If you think of anything else, feel free to add it.

Alan

Legend
Thanks OldRock, we want to hear everything you have to say.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice report and I agree about Masons legs.
When you see him next to Bennie and Zac, he doesn't have those type of stumps...

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice report and I agree about Masons legs.
When you see him next to Bennie and Zac, he doesn't have those type of stumps...
Exactliy, Benny looks like the man. Give that bowling ball the ball the rock and watch him go! We're good!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Good stuff, Rock... I was there Sunday too. Had my 5 year old son with me so obviously didn't see a ton of the practice... chasing him around.