Just wanted you all to know

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
My biggest regret is not posting more during the season, damn I wish I would have found this place a lot sooner than I did and interacted with you all more.

I really hope the STL fans stick around, I probably will, I don't wanna be the only one guys, please don't leave. :(

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My biggest regret is not posting more during the season, damn I wish I would have found this place a lot sooner than I did and interacted with you all more.

I really hope the STL fans stick around, I probably will, I don't wanna be the only one guys, please don't leave. :(

We've got quite a few STL guys sticking around. This site is the ultimate melting pot, with a large international membership too.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
We've got quite a few STL guys sticking around. This site is the ultimate melting pot, with a large international membership too.

Actually, we have the far majority of STL guys sticking around, and that's great! Team before Location.
Only a very small percentage is leaving.