Just wanted to give our secondary some props

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I know, even in an era that TE's should be breaking team records, the fact he's doing it, still isn't good enough.

I see the holes in his game. I do. Just don't hand me a torch and pitchfork.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm hoping we can keep Mark Barron too....
Big Dittos's on that!!

Imagine, Last year, the first 4 games our "D" had zero sacks and didn't look that impressive! THEN THEY CAME-ON LIKE GANG BUSTERS!
This year 17 sacks in the first 4 games(19 now) what a difference! IF the "D" progresses at the same rate this year, WOW, can you imagine the NFL Records that well FALL!!:D:thinking::shocked::headexplosion::yess::D

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I've changed my mind on Jenkins and Johnson. If Jenkins keeps on keeping on, I'll re-sign him in a heartbeat. Johnson needs to be re-signed as well. I'd put Joyner at free safety if we can't re-sign McLeod, play Gaines in the slot in a base nickel, and dominate against the pass.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've changed my mind on Jenkins and Johnson. If Jenkins keeps on keeping on, I'll re-sign him in a heartbeat. Johnson needs to be re-signed as well. I'd put Joyner at free safety if we can't re-sign McLeod, play Gaines in the slot in a base nickel, and dominate against the pass.

I love Joyner's aggressiveness. Dude plays like he's Kam Chancellor's size and it's not like anyone can say shit...because when they do, he picks their butt up and slams them to the ground.

iced

Yet somehow, 2 years in a row, he's caught the ball for more yards in Rams history for a TE.

Josh Mccown is playing as one of the best QB's in Brown's history...:poop:

Not a whole lot of competition.. :LOL:

Penguin.

Rookie
They have definitely impressed me, especially without Ej Gaines in there. I was worried people were gonna pick on Joyner, but surprisingly all the defense has been good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I see the holes in his game. I do. Just don't hand me a torch and pitchfork.
upload_2015-10-14_0-31-35.png

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please don't turn this into another Jared Cook thread :deadhorse:

…..

Legend
It was nice to see some comments from opposing fans and players about the quality of our defensive backfield. It used to be "The Rams have a solid defensive front" but lately our DB's getting some love and its deserved.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The secondary has been the biggest surprise this season. Every time Rodgers looked down field there was no one to throw to. They played man to man all game long. Freaking STUDS! GO Rams! Will miss the Tree on D but the back up played great...Hurry up and get over the Bye....

Big Willie

Starter
Agree with everything said. Not only did JJ not get punked, I'm not real sure he was ever thrown at.
I also think Tru does not get enough love - not sure I'd take Gaines over him, (Joyner ....maybe - but he's playing great as well).

George - not to put you on the spot, but I asked you at the game if you liked Cook, which you did.
Still cool with him?
Tru has a higher ceiling, but until this year EJ was the more consistent player.