Just wanted to give our secondary some props

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Going into the season, everyone thought our secondary was going to be a huge problem. They were our "weak link" on defense. Well, I'll be the first to eat crow and say they've far and beyond achieved my expectations. Jenkins and Johnson have practically been shutdown corners. Joyner has played better then he was in pre season and our Safeties have been stellar. Imagine if we had Gaines? Boy do I miss that dude. To think this defense gets even better as the year goes on is scary. And we haven't even started generating defensive touchdowns. It just gets better from here boys.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
very pleased with the huge progress from last season. Tru out there playing with a chip on his shoulder. much better communication between McLeod and JJ

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I gotta send some extra props over to Mcleod...

When he lit up Fitzgerald and caused him to fumble... a real thing of beauty.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Agree with everything said. Not only did JJ not get punked, I'm not real sure he was ever thrown at.
I also think Tru does not get enough love - not sure I'd take Gaines over him, (Joyner ....maybe - but he's playing great as well).

George - not to put you on the spot, but I asked you at the game if you liked Cook, which you did.
Still cool with him?

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gotta send some extra props over to Mcleod...

When he lit up Fitzgerald and caused him to fumble... a real thing of beauty.

and a clean hit as well, proving it can be done. mcleod seems to get that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I can't complain about our secondary. They're no longer a weak link. Now about that offense...

MrMotes

Starter
GW is know for good secondary play, sent both of his safeties to the Pro Bowl in New Orleans...

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
If we re-sign McLeod, Jenkins, and Johnson, get Gaines back, given another year of development for guys like Joyner/Roberson, and maybe add another player in FA or the draft, we could have a dominant secondary. We have a lot of talent there.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Agree with everything said. Not only did JJ not get punked, I'm not real sure he was ever thrown at.
I also think Tru does not get enough love - not sure I'd take Gaines over him, (Joyner ....maybe - but he's playing great as well).

George - not to put you on the spot, but I asked you at the game if you liked Cook, which you did.
Still cool with him?

I'm a Cookie Monster fan still... but his concentration and hands of stone are pissing me off lately. I haven't given up on him by a long shot though.

I bet he comes up huge in the next several games.

lockdnram21

Legend
I'm a Cookie Monster fan still... but his concentration and hands of stone are pissing me off lately. I haven't given up on him by a long shot though.

I bet he comes up huge in the next several games.
Cook only had 1creally good game since hes been here. His first game vs AZ. Hes had ok games since then but no real good ones

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cook only had 1creally good game since hes been here. His first game vs AZ. Hes had ok games since then but no real good ones

Yet somehow, 2 years in a row, he's caught the ball for more yards in Rams history for a TE.

FRO

Legend
Fisher's kid is the new DB coach this year, maybe he deserves some praise. I love our safeties. McDonald is fun to watch. Going to be hard to retain Jenkins, Johnson, and McLeod.