Just wanna say

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
It's been a good run guys it truly has. I just don't think I can bring myself to follow the rams to LA after all this. US in St Louis being called out as horrible fans by kronke and LA fans. The NFL assisting kronke to take a major dump on the city state and fans in and around Missouri.

Also to be here and see people telling us our feelings are misplaced or we should be happy because we get a Shiney new stadium and better free agent draw. Our feeling are just that guys Ours and they are torn to bits and at the current moment could care less bout what Stan the fraud is building.

I will miss quite a few on this board and may check back in from time to time but I will probably join my dad in supporting the Chiefs. He's been trying to get me on his side since I was a kid and kronke may have just pushed me over the cliff.

End of an Era friends and it's a sad sad day.

bluecoconuts

Legend
People handle things differently, some will be mad, some angry, others will try to look at the bright side, everyone handles these things differently. I feel for all the fans, and I hope after things settle a bit and games start up again I'll see guys come back.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's been a good run guys it truly has. I just don't think I can bring myself to follow the rams to LA after all this. US in St Louis being called out as horrible fans by kronke and LA fans. The NFL assisting kronke to take a major dump on the city state and fans in and around Missouri.

Also to be here and see people telling us our feelings are misplaced or we should be happy because we get a Shiney new stadium and better free agent draw. Our feeling are just that guys Ours and they are torn to bits and at the current moment could care less bout what Stan the fraud is building.

I will miss quite a few on this board and may check back in from time to time but I will probably join my dad in supporting the Chiefs. He's been trying to get me on his side since I was a kid and kronke may have just pushed me over the cliff.

End of an Era friends and it's a sad sad day.
I think most of get this and also hope you suffer the same sickness I did when the Rams left LA. It's the horns baby and though I thought I'd see about cheering for another team at the time, I just couldn't do it. I hope to see you back here man. Cheers.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think most of get this and also hope you suffer the same sickness I did when the Rams left LA. It's the horns baby and though I thought I'd see about cheering for another team at the time, I just couldn't do it. I hope to see you back here man. Cheers.

Just don't know if I can I am not looking forward to seeing the heartbreak in my 6 year old Tommarow when I get to tell him we no longer will be able to attend rams games but just watch on TV maybe. Everyone wants to act like nothing will change guess what it has and will.

TexasRam

Legend
My heart goes out to Stl ram fans.

I was raised my entire life a Ram fan and never in the city they played.

Take heart, the bonding with your family over the Rams doesn't stop. Wherever there is a TV and wherever there is passion for the Rams, there you will find a fulfilled family screaming and yelling together forging those deep bonds that never go away.

Keep the Rams gear. The beat goes on and the best years are just ahead.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Just don't know if I can I am not looking forward to seeing the heartbreak in my 6 year old Tommarow when I get to tell him we no longer will be able to attend rams games but just watch on TV maybe. Everyone wants to act like nothing will change guess what it has and will.

None of this makes any difference to me being from England but I've read countless posts about the subject on here and this is the first one that has moved me to respond.

I really feel for you and your son especially. I hope that, somehow, the process of breaking the news to him goes as smoothly as you can possibly hope it does.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have had a few days to cool down now and now this is what I have to say after reading and responding to many post over last few days.

Man, All the Hate in here!!! Look, The fans of L.A. have every right to be happy to have a team again. the St. Louis fans have every right to feel resentfull. Look, I hope the Team does well out in L.A. I like some of the players, and will miss having them. However, I can NOT root for Stan Kroenke. Not for moving the team. But for all the things He said on the way out. The fans in St. Louis supported the Rams, Just as the fans of L.A. supported the team before they headed east. The team lost this fan base after Kroenke took over. He wanted to move the team from the start. It's not about winning to Stan. It's about money. Stan NEVER spoke to the fans here, never engauged in anything with the St. Louis fans. It was all a money grab. Now, that being said, I am just glad it's over. I will follow the Rams, and am proud of The history, L.A. and St. Louis. I hope L.A. comes out and supports the team. and I believe they will. It's only football people. There's NO reason to take shots at L.A. fans, and there's no reason to take shots at St. Louis fans. We're all fans of the team. To be honest, L.A. fans would be wise to smooth things over with St. Louis fans, and vise versa.....as there's no hurt in having more fans, wherever they may be.