Just to Remind Everyone at ROD!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Today is " ROD Mock Draft" Day!! At least the beginning of it!! It starts at 6:00pm EST. Be sure and go to the ROD NFL Draft/ College Football section of the Forum to see all the Fun.
Here is where the Real Brains of ROD show off!! {There have already been 7 pre-draft selections!!}

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Today is " ROD Mock Draft" Day!! At least the beginning of it!! It starts at 6:00pm EST. Be sure and go to the ROD NFL Draft/ College Football section of the Forum to see all the Fun.
Here is where the Real Brains of ROD show off!! {There have already been 7 pre-draft selections!!}
If you need am emergency sub let me know I could speed thing up if need be.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just to Bump this! A little more than an Hour until " Official Start Time!" their have been 11 pre-draft picks already made!!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Dave, so I've been following the draft since you gave us this nice reminder.

This is really fun! I may have to join in next year!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dave, so I've been following the draft since you gave us this nice reminder.

This is really fun! I may have to join in next year!
If you want, you can always give your name to @Alan, and get put on a list of Alternates/Replacements, in case someone drops out this year! It has happened in the past!(y) Someone couldn't keep up for one reason or another!