Just To Make The Day Even Better!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sometimes you just have to share good news. I have been a little preoccupied with life to have had the chance to get too hyped up about tonight's draft. My first grandchild, Penelope,View attachment 13359 arrived March 21, exactly two months early. She had two serious heart defects (Interrupted Aortic Arch and Ventricular Septal Defect) that would require surgical repair.
The surgery was today. We just spoke to the surgeon and everything went well and all of Penny's defects have been repaired!
So, Goff, Wentz, I don't mind which. He will be the QB of my team and I'll cheer for him with my granddaughter and tell her all about the day that he became a Ram.
Urge to share complete. Now let's go get us a quarterback!

My little brother was born 2 months early too. He had to stay in the neonatal unit at Ft Sam Houston for what seemed like forever before he got to come home. I think he was only 4 lbs at birth (maybe less). It was such a scary time for all of us.

That was a bunch of years ago. Today he is 35 yrs old and is 6'4" and still plays ice hockey at least twice a week. I never would have believed it back when he was small enough to fit in my hand.

Bless your Granddaughter Brudda !

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Grats! On a day like today (personal), it's great to hear really good news!

I'm jelly of the grandpas here. I think I'll be too old to lift 'em by the time I have any...if I ever do and I had my kids young!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Penelope little story just brought a tear to my eye.

Mine too. Stories of sick kids always tugs at my heart. Glad to hear this one has such an outstanding outcome.

Congratulations @551staaa !

Thanks for sharing. Love the positive feeling reading this!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Awesome news bro! light up a cigar and raise a glass in her honour! (y)

RAMBUSH

Starter
Sometimes you just have to share good news. I have been a little preoccupied with life to have had the chance to get too hyped up about tonight's draft. My first grandchild, Penelope,View attachment 13359 arrived March 21, exactly two months early. She had two serious heart defects (Interrupted Aortic Arch and Ventricular Septal Defect) that would require surgical repair.
The surgery was today. We just spoke to the surgeon and everything went well and all of Penny's defects have been repaired!
So, Goff, Wentz, I don't mind which. He will be the QB of my team and I'll cheer for him with my granddaughter and tell her all about the day that he became a Ram.
Great post, congrats and enjoy.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Goosebumps and tears. Making it real, thank you.

RedRam

Pro Bowler

Ahhh...some great perspective during all the craziness of the NFL draft and sports in general. Thank you for sharing!

Blessings to you and yours! Prayers of thanksgiving for the blessings of children, family, and the skills of those involved with the care of your precious grandchild. Prayers of healing for Penelope also!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Prayers with her.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
freaking the most awesome news of the day!! Congrats Papa and We all pray and hope she is spry and active very soon ..... BTW ... I was born two months and 2 weeks premie ... so she is in good company ;)