Just the funniest thing I've seen in a while

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I don't know if it's safe for your work, because links go to Amazon and some companies don't allow people to go to "shopping sites" while at work. Otherwise, it's not really dirty (the review on lube and Kleenex were questionable)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adamdavis/amazon-reviews#1r50vjy

Note: click on their links to the review itself. Then click on the product link on Amazon to read the other reviews. Some of those are hilarious too.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I've found, now that Surge is back, the reviews and questions for it on Amazon have brought me much joy.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
hahah those are great

Sometimes my daughter complains, though. She’ll say things like “Are we going to eat tonight” and “I’m tired of sleeping in the street” but then I just show her my awesome Nikes and she shuts her little bitch mouth.

:ROFLMAO:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
If you look up the reviews on Amazon for Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears... you will waste at least half hour of your life laughing like a complete madman. Some classic stuff right there. I think it started with someone writing that the candy gave them an upset stomach and it was all downhill form there. There are full on stories and confessionals on there that are hilarious.

Here's an excerpt :

"It starts with a murmur, a slow soft rumbling in your stomach.
It grows into a growl, like a small dog protecting her young.
Then the thunder starts, echoing through your innards like the drums of Mordor.
The Kraken has awoken and your anus will never be the same again."