Just spoke to Snead and KD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
He really was. I spoke to him for about five minutes and he's a really down to earth guy. I asked how everyone's doing, you know, considering; and he said really well. Said everyone's really focused.this year and nothing's gonna derail this team. He asked if I live down here, we talked about the weather, and I think we're going steady now. Not sure, but I felt a vibe.
That is awesome. Looks like you had a great time!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's awesome. The Tebow talk is only a joke on the board. Lol
Yeah, he was smiling when he said it. It was cool seeing those guys and talking to 'em. Marshall, Torry, Demoff, Snead. Marino wouldn't even look my way because he's a douchebag. Got some "sup's" from Michael Sam, JL, Quinn, and Stedman. Then I got Hekker's attention and yelled out "CLOUDBREAKER!" Got a chuckle out of that. I was real close to Michael Sam (if you can't tell from the pic in the GD thread), and that dude's pretty freaking big for his weight. Pair of tree stumps on that guy.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, he was smiling when he said it. It was cool seeing those guys and talking to 'em. Marshall, Torry, Demoff, Snead. Marino wouldn't even look my way because he's a douchebag. Got some "sup's" from Michael Sam, JL, Quinn, and Stedman. Then I got Hekker's attention and yelled out "CLOUDBREAKER!" Got a chuckle out of that. I was real close to Michael Sam (if you can't tell from the pic in the GD thread), and that dude's pretty freaking big for his weight. Pair of tree stumps on that guy.

Nice, man. Who's a douche, exactly?

And BTW, one Rams fan was on TV for a sec. Somebody in the front row of the Rams side, I beleive. I remember a Ram bro on here saying that's where he was gonna sit. That was cool.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Lol, Right on, man. That's freaking awesome if hes a member. Now, can we all figure out who he is on ROD? :snicker:

Kevin Demoff is a member here as well. Remember when he posted here right before the draft? This is what happens when we treat Rams players, coaches, and front office staff with fairness and respect.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice, man. Who's a douche, exactly?

And BTW, one Rams fan was on TV for a sec. Somebody in the front row of the Rams side, I beleive. I remember a Ram bro on here saying that's where he was gonna sit. That was cool.
Oh yeah? I was in the front row. Was he devilishly handsome and wearing a black polo?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Oh yeah? I was in the front row. Was he devilishly handsome and wearing a black polo?

I refuse potentially call you handsome, X lol. You got enough ego.:p

He was a fair complected individual, maybe in his mid 20's? Black shorter hair. I just got a glimpse, man. He had a white Rams jersey on, I got my hopes up that it was you. Hope you DVR'ed the game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cool stuff Paulie.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Why was No ring being a douche? Did you drop one of his 60 mph fastballs from 5 yds away?

I just typed Marino and auto correct changed it to "no ring". No joke.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why was No ring being a douche? Did you drop one of his 60 mph fastballs from 5 yds away?

I just typed Marino and auto correct changed it to "no ring". No joke.
I don't know. He's always been that way. Even the Dolphins fan who was standing by me said, "You know Marino can be a dick, right?"

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't know. He's always been that way. Even the Dolphins fan who was standing by me said, "You know Marino can be a dick, right?"
I'm not sure his own players ever even liked him.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I was real close to Michael Sam (if you can't tell from the pic in the GD thread), and that dude's pretty freaking big for his weight. Pair of tree stumps on that guy.

That's what I thought tonight too, he looks like a 270 pounder, minimum.

Tweed335

UDFA
Lol @ Snead....!
Dudes a great GM and probably a better guy to hang out and chat with.
Would like him to drop by to

I get that impression too. In my opinion, he seems like a football guy; played, has been around the locker room and, continued on that path, but his most important component in the Rams organization is that he gets the system and the players that are needed for that system to be successful.

I know it's been talked about by fans, but it seems that the most successful GM's understand what the coach needs in a player for the coach's system to be successful. Not every gifted player is going to excel in every system, nor is every less gifted player going to fail in every system. IMO among other things, that is where Demoff and Spags failed as a FO. I believe Snead and Fisher are on the same page, and that is why I believe this team, despite Sam's injury, is on the right path.