Just Something to Remember...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Last year at this point, The Rams were 1-2, and had been out scored 86-58. Then after week 4 Fisher 'Re-Tooled' and we were off-and-running. ( Pun intended! ) THIS year, after 3 games we're 1-2, have been out scored 85-56. ( Fisher says ' In the Bye week, we're re-evaluating, and tweaking things!') HUM! I, personally, Don't think this bodes well for Philly!!:D ( IF the pattern holds true!)(y) Thoughts?

blueberry

UDFA
Name
Joey
Can you guys please put a beat-down on the Eagles? I would love that.

I swear, those assholes are talking so much. They barely beat the Jags and Skins and they're talking so much crap.

Go Rams.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Unfortunately I think Philly will be just fine.
But you never know, hope springs eternal...........I'd love to see the Rams Beat down on Philly.
Stranger things have happened.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do want Philly to Win, this week-end, their playing the 49ers! Then it will make our Victory over Philly next week that much sweeter!:D

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

I swear, those assholes are talking so much. They barely beat the Jags and Skins and they're talking so much crap.

Go Rams.

Anything to help the cowboys. I really love that franchise

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's hard to get inspired by that Dave....We already are running the ball. Fisher supports Hill as starter, and that's a dead end in my book. This is year three of Jeff Fisher, and we suck. Good teams that have a 21 point lead with supposedly a Top 10 defense, do not lose. I feel cursed as a fan....Philly..not ready for that game yet.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's hard to get inspired by that Dave....We already are running the ball. Fisher supports Hill as starter, and that's a dead end in my book. This is year three of Jeff Fisher, and we suck. Good teams that have a 21 point lead with supposedly a Top 10 defense, do not lose. I feel cursed as a fan....Philly..not ready for that game yet.
LoyalRam; Look deep into your Avatar, and ask yourself " SELF, What would Merlin think or say about this^!" :coffee:

tahoe

Pro Bowler
They should be 2-1 and the only bad game so far was the first one and that was because Davis really wasn't ready and it got away at the end. Fortunately the defense needs more tweaking than the offense does. If they can get the defense straightened out they have a chance against any team.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard

Go Rams.
If you lived in the Philly area you would know just how much sh!t they are talking! Not even rational stuff either. It's crazy how 3 wins have all these Egal fans thinking they are going to the SB and clearly the best team in football. Although the ref agree since they gave the Colts game to the Egals.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They should be 2-1 and the only bad game so far was the first one and that was because Davis really wasn't ready and it got away at the end. Fortunately the defense needs more tweaking than the offense does. If they can get the defense straightened out they have a chance against any team.

It's the penalties and no-calls that are hurting the most. If just a couple of those change the Rams wold have beaten Dallas.

They gave that one away.

Sum1

Hall of Fame

Go Rams.
I hope they beat the Eagles...but it sure as hell ain't for no stinkin' Cowboys fan!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Last year at this point, The Rams were 1-2, and had been out scored 86-58. Then after week 4 Fisher 'Re-Tooled' and we were off-and-running.
Couple thoughts -- first is after going thru the nightmare of last season's "re-do" fiasco, I thought the Rams learned their lesson and would get the house in order for game 1. I don't think it's responsible for a coaching regime to repeat this losing start to a season -- especially this season when we had such a favorable opening schedule. Yes, they will get credit if they turn it around, but I think the criticism remains that the Rams should be at least 2-1 right now.

Next is the "we were off and running" last year. To what? A 7-9 finish? That's not acceptable, this teams needs to show improvement this year. I don't think we should be proud of last year nor this year if we end up 7-9 again. We better not repeat last year's pattern, especially because game 4 was the worst game of the year. The Eagles are overrated and beatable and the Rams have the bye week to get it done, no excuses.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Eagles are overrated and beatable
Beatable yes, overrated no. Kelly has that offence humming. Not only is ht great to watch, but it's extremely explosive. They run the ball and pass it with ease.
Even if our pass rush was good, which it isn't atm, they'd knacker them out in 4 plays.
I can't wait for Eagles vs Seahawks, will be fascinating to see

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Last year at this point, The Rams were 1-2, and had been out scored 86-58. Then after week 4 Fisher 'Re-Tooled' and we were off-and-running. ( Pun intended! ) THIS year, after 3 games we're 1-2, have been out scored 85-56. ( Fisher says ' In the Bye week, we're re-evaluating, and tweaking things!') HUM! I, personally, Don't think this bodes well for Philly!!:D ( IF the pattern holds true!)(y) Thoughts?

I hope you are right and we seem to play our best against real good offenses, see NO and Indy last year. My hearts says yes we will pull if off, but my brain says we will lose.

Rambition

Rookie

Go Rams.
one philadephia beatdown, comin' right up. would you like fries with your beatdown?

Rambition

Rookie
keep the faith, ramsbro. better times are on the horizon.