Just something neat...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
I was reading some articles and stumbled across this article on si from January 20th or so. It is a draft redo article, and has what the teams picks should be after the season. It has our beloved Rams selecting OBJ (Odell Beckham jr) with our first pick and Teddy with our second first rounder. What I thought was pretty near after looking over it is that our boy Donald was there 3rd overall pick, and EJ Gaines was taken all the way up at 17 overall. Looks like his draft is really looking like a home run. Here is the link if you would like to check it out...http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/20/20...-jr-jadeveon-clowney?page=2&devicetype=tablet

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's nice to see our guys taken up, but I have a huge problem with re-do drafts. First, it's all hindsight (duh). Second, the amount of criticism and unnecessary questioning if a team did take a player that high would be insane. Like, could you imagine if EJ Gaines actually was taken in the 1st round? Mike Mayock and Mel Kiper would lose their heads on national tv. Dallas got destroyed for actually taking Travis Freidrick, even tho he's quite possible one of the best Cs in football.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Pretty cool that EJ would have been a first rnd pick.

FRO

Legend
It's nice to see our guys taken up, but I have a huge problem with re-do drafts. First, it's all hindsight (duh). Second, the amount of criticism and unnecessary questioning if a team did take a player that high would be insane. Like, could you imagine if EJ Gaines actually was taken in the 1st round? Mike Mayock and Mel Kiper would lose their heads on national tv. Dallas got destroyed for actually taking Travis Freidrick, even tho he's quite possible one of the best Cs in football.
Yeah the media types killed the Cowboys for passing on Matt Elam for Fredrick. Looks like Dallas actually got it right.