Just sign Orlando Pace already.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
:shocking: Keeping arm day in his rotation still. And every picture I've ever seen of Whitworth I'm amazed he's as good as he is because he looks like he has stick arms and legs for a tackle lol. But if it works, don't fix it.

Also, Torry "The Finger" Holt

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Mods can delete my post.

Just wanted to stress the importance of having greats show our guys a thing or two about what being a Ram is all about.

Ram65

Legend
:shocking: Keeping arm day in his rotation still. And every picture I've ever seen of Whitworth I'm amazed he's as good as he is because he looks like he has stick arms and legs for a tackle lol. But if it works, don't fix it.

awt.JPG

Looks like he has the strong upper body strength in back and chest. He has long arms too. Nice to see both Pace and Holt around the players.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mods can delete my post.

Just wanted to stress the importance of having greats show our guys a thing or two about what being a Ram is all about.

Woops, yeah don't matter can delete this one or merge. We were both on the ball with twitter hehe.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lolz, Pace has been retired for 6 years and is WAY out of football shape. Whitworth is a beast. He cross trains all year long and purposefully tries to keep lean muscle. I don't worry about what a guy looks like in a tee shirt. The dude is a mauler in the run game and an above average pass blocker. His workout regimen may actually allow him to play effectively for 3+ more seasons. Can't wait to see him lock down the left side.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lolz, Pace has been retired for 6 years and is WAY out of football shape. Whitworth is a beast. He cross trains all year long and purposefully tries to keep lean muscle. I don't worry about what a guy looks like in a tee shirt. The dude is a mauler in the run game and an above average pass blocker. His workout regimen may actually allow him to play effectively for 3+ more seasons. Can't wait to see him lock down the left side.
I hope his next 3 Seasons ( or more!) are the BEST of his career, and ALL with the Rams of course!!(y)(y);):D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This thread is awkward...
Im going to drop by the boobie thread right now and forget I checked in here. Lol

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

That finger on Holt is so distracting. He loves to use his hands to convey what he is saying and that sideways finger is such an attention grabber.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That finger on Holt is so distracting. He loves to use his hands to convey what he is saying and that sideways finger is such an attention grabber.
I just showed Becky a picture of that finger. Her reaction was "Holy shit! Couldn't he afford to have that thing fixed?" :ROFLMAO: