Just saying. RIP John Lennon. I can't believe it's been 34 years.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
We could use a cat like this around today..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am thinking... :cool:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
One of my favorite Lennon songs.

It's mind boggling all the great music all four of those guys put out.
Collectively and separately.
It really is mind boggling what they did. I actually enrolled in a music course in college titled "Music of the Beatles". I got 1 hour of upper division credit for it! It was the best class ever. They were a one-time-only phenom. Nobody will ever be as popular and do as many of the things as they did "first" ever. The world/entertainment/music is just so much more mature, diverse and fractured now.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
One of my favorite Lennon songs.

It's mind boggling all the great music all four of those guys put out.
Collectively and separately.

Actually it all came from three of them. Ringo did very little other than play drums. His solo career was never anything to speak of either compared to the others.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
The wife's a big fan of the Beatles! She has Beatle cards in a scrapbook. Tells me every time one of them has a birthday or had died! I didn't appreciate them until Magical Mystery Tour and then went and listened to their earlier stuff. Better than I gave them credit for!