Just Sayin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
One of my customers in Florida owns Playbook which is a bettors guide publication that has been around for 40 years so obviously a successful publication. Today we were discussing his internet acct and he ended the email conversation with the following:
P.S. New Playbook football magazine scheduled to arrive next week. FYI: I have the Rams making the Super Bowl.

View: https://www.amazon.com/Playbook-Lawrences-Football-Preview-Guide/dp/B07DMBNF2H

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
One of my customers in Florida owns Playbook which is a bettors guide publication that has been around for 40 years so obviously a successful publication. Today we were discussing his internet acct and he ended the email conversation with the following:
P.S. New Playbook football magazine scheduled to arrive next week. FYI: I have the Rams making the Super Bowl.

View: https://www.amazon.com/Playbook-Lawrences-Football-Preview-Guide/dp/B07DMBNF2H

I like this guy already.

oldnotdead

Legend
When the Rams appear in the Super Bowl in SoFi they will beat whoever in the AFC gets there. Personally, I think the Ravens have both the offense and defense to make it, and was surprising they didn't last year. They have an explosive offense and a better D than KC. But with Stafford, the in-season matchup will be far different from last year and could be a glimpse of the SB.

Regardless of who, there isn't a team in the NFL that really matches up well with the Rams. IMO if the Rams lose this season it will be due to their own mistakes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree with him. Never know of course but why not us. I think it all comes together in a perfect storm this year and the Rams hoist that Lombardi.