Just Sayin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Two teams exited the playoffs today who we beat much worse during the regular season without the 12th man a driving rain storm or any other home field advantages of the like.

I like to take my pleasures where I find them.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
We're a very good team.... on our day. The trouble is that we lack consistency; hopefully, that will come as our young players mature.

tonyl711

Starter
we played 5 playoff teams, 2 of them twice, we won 2 of those 5, and came close to winning 2 more (seattle and Carolina), with 4 of those games using a back up QB. we are a team of first second and third year players yet we manage to beat the Saints and the Colts (handily I might add) and should have won 2 more, they fought hard every game till the final whistle, 4 of the loses were against the #1 and #2 defenses in the nfl who will probably meet in the NFC championship game.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Rams are young and need to mature. As much mentally as their physical play. I like everything about our team and future except for the undisciplined play.