Just Rewatched the Chiefs v 49ers Super Bowl collapse.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which was More Satisfying?

• 49ers Collapse vs the Chiefs

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • Russel Wilson's Interception at the last moment, Losing to the Patriots.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This morning I was surfing through channels to stop at 9:52 left in last year's Super Bowl. 49ers were up by 10 points (20-10). If they had gotten a FG or any points, I bet they would have won. Jimmy G choked big time...I mean not like RW did vs the Patriots bad, but pretty underwhelming. It was likw watching a disaster movie, and so satisfying. Which was better for you? Enjoy rewatching it and come back to vote!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
None of the above: the Cheatriots losing their perfect season to the Giants and Tyree is the correct answer.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
None of the above: the Cheatriots losing their perfect season to the Giants and Tyree is the correct answer.
Interesting back story. I was at that Super Bowl in Phoenix, because I transported the Atlanta Falcons brass from the fancy hotel to the game. One of the members of that contingent, was none other than Billy Devaney. I still have a Falcon's team shirt (feels like silk?), but have never worn it. I might have to put it on Ebay, with all of the credentials I was given for the game...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
c6rTNDQ.gif

tempests

Hall of Fame
Has to be the Niners because I didn't mind the Chiefs winning.

The Legion of boom boom and their fans were obnoxious, but Brady and Belichick getting another ring out of it made it less satisfying.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The Seahawks choke was a mixed bag, because it let the Patriots win one, and I hate them.

On the other hand, I have no particular animosity toward the Chiefs while I don't merely hate, but fucking hate the 49ers with the white hot passion of 1000 suns. So this was an easy choice.

Also, I still have a raging schadenboner from the 49ers collapse, and it probably won't go away until around the time training camp starts. Because fuck those guys.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I really need to rewatch that 9ers loss in the SB. Maybe I'll make an event out of it, hotwings and BBQ and all hmm...
:horns: :biggrin: :horns:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Seahawks / Patriots was a win-win because one of them was going to lose. Giants beating the Patriots was awesome. I was in a bar in Ft. Lauderdale waiting to take a cruise. It was loaded with Patsy fans and it was a joy to watch them die in their beers. I never saw a wave of depression move over a crowd so immediately. Like a Stephen King book where the ceiling just lowered forcing their heads into their arms on the tables. No eye contact what-so-ever, particularly from the most boisterous of them, almost like they were dead. Another one of my favorites was Denver ripping the cape off of Superman until he literally quit on his team. One of my other favorites was the Raiders beating Theisman and Gibbs. 12 seconds before halftime inside their 10 with no business trying to run a play, Theisman tried a swing pass and the Raider LB picked it and scored. The route was on.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Everyone would know the true answer right now if the Niners had won.

I feel their fans would be unbearable.

SAK11

Rookie
Thoroughly enjoyed both but voted for the 49ers collapse. I think the Rams being so average during the Seahawks dominance made me less gloomy during their Super Bowls. Upset, annoyed, pissed sure, but we weren't close to competing. SF hired their coach at time same time as us and were so clearly inferior to us for the first two years under McVay/Shanahan. Them suddenly becoming this dominant team that beat us twice to keep us out of the playoffs was such a bummer. Plus, we had just lost the Super Bowl a year earlier. It all made for a horrible 3 quarters, just waiting for Mahomes to turn it on. And then he did. And Jimmy missed a wide open WR. And the comeback started after seemingly the entire SF team was celebrating in the end zone. Good times.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
watching the 49ers lose to Baltimore and KC, nothing beats those. The hate I have for SF can't be measuref. Pat's aren't even close for me.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Thoroughly enjoyed both but voted for the 49ers collapse. I think the Rams being so average during the Seahawks dominance made me less gloomy during their Super Bowls. Upset, annoyed, pissed sure, but we weren't close to competing. SF hired their coach at time same time as us and were so clearly inferior to us for the first two years under McVay/Shanahan. Them suddenly becoming this dominant team that beat us twice to keep us out of the playoffs was such a bummer. Plus, we had just lost the Super Bowl a year earlier. It all made for a horrible 3 quarters, just waiting for Mahomes to turn it on. And then he did. And Jimmy missed a wide open WR. And the comeback started after seemingly the entire SF team was celebrating in the end zone. Good times.

True about the Seahawks. We also got to watch that fan base that was non-existent before their heights dissipate quickly (sadly with a Todd Gurley run).

They still have a competitive squad.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Anytime the whiners choke that's #1. Just to shut those fucking bandwagoners up. Cheatriots choking is #2, though I love Eli forever just because he beat them twice. So envious. Really really wish we coulda done that twice.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I beg to disagree. The good guys winning it all on the Bruce TD and the Mike Jones tackle is the correctest answer. I'll only bask in the suffering of the 9ers/Cheats/Shitbirds when the option of appreciating the glory is unavailable.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted 49’ers collapse...

But that Seattle loss... have you ever truly thought what it would be like to be a Seahawk fan watching that? Especially if you had a few beers in you... watching the drive... anticipating celebration... then...

BAM

Done.

It would be a really hard loss to get over.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I voted 49’ers collapse...

But that Seattle loss... have you ever truly thought what it would be like to be a Seahawk fan watching that? Especially if you had a few beers in you... watching the drive... anticipating celebration... then...

BAM

Done.
aaaaand, that's why we loved it so much!
:LOL: