Just reminding everyone that Goff is better than Wentz in nearly every statistical category

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m sorry, but Goff is SO MUCH better a thrower of the ball and decision maker at this point that I’m out of the discussion.

Wentz’s accuracy isn’t a feature, it’s a bug.

Goff is wicked accurate in comparison.

STLRam

UDFA
Alright guys, I didn’t expect my drunken rant to get this many replies, lol.

Wentz is a great player and I honestly hope he and Goff become the next Brady/Manning. Next week might be the beginning of an awesome rivalry/debate.

I do think the media is overhyping Wentz, although I’d say him and Goff are pretty much equal right now.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
200w.webp
Classic!

Memphis Ram

Legend
Wentz missed his LT Jason Peters in that loud stadium. Just like Goff would miss Whitworth if he went down.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wentz missed his LT Jason Peters in that loud stadium. Just like Goff would miss Whitworth if he went down.
Well sure, but isn't that a strength of Wentz? I mean, look at R. Wilson in the same game. I don't think Goff would have had a great game in the same situation as last night, but I do think he plays a little less reckless. I'm happy with either guy, but in the direction we went, with our new coach, Goff is a good fit for the Rams. I think Wentz would have worked also. I'm very happy with Goff. I think he is special, and has a very high ceiling.