Just ran across this while on FB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
FB is "shadow banning" information and posts.
You Tube is shuffling and changing search results.
My recommended search results on You Tube are being steered toward the opposite political info than what I am looking for.
It's predictable and pathetic.
Think for yourself.
Burn the whole thing down.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2163.JPG
IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2164.JPG IMG_2164.JPG IMG_2164.JPG Hoping Canton calls Eddie Meador (L.A. Rams 1959 - 1970) for the Senior of its next HOF class. Thank you, Ram fans, for always supporting my dad in his career! — with Eddie Meador. This was posted by his son, Dave Meador.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mr Dave Meador says he is joining ROD today! I told him about all you guys getting a little long in the tooth that remember watching his Dad play. Get your memories of a great Ram of the past out, dust them off and share. (y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mr Dave Meador says he is joining ROD today! I told him about all you guys getting a little long in the tooth that remember watching his Dad play. Get your memories of a great Ram of the past out, dust them off and share. (y)

Wow. That's really cool! I'm one of the younger gen, so I never got to see his dad play, but I'm not going to say, "no" to a Ram entering the Hall.