Just quit watching the Seahawks vs 49r's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bluecoconuts said:
SF looks very beatable.
Yeah,when they can't get the run game going they don't have alot of weapons on offense it seems.

bskrilla

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
SF looks very beatable.

They looked pretty good against GB last week, but yah, the Rams have a chance to beat everyone in the division on any given week. Except maybe at Seattle.

A55VA6

Legend
Niners look terrible tonight. But seeing the Seahawks dominate makes me feel sick.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A55VA6 said:
Niners look terrible tonight. But seeing the Seahawks dominate makes me feel sick.

I've got that same sick feeling. Now tomorrow I gotta listen to my boss talk about how great RW is. IMO they win despite RW, it is the D and ML that powers seaderal, RW just doesnt impress me he makes maybe 3 or 4 good throws at most in any 1 game last week he got away with throwin a prayer into dbl coverage other than that he stunk. Tonight he has made maybe 2 good throws to uncovered pass catchers.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If anybody would rather have one of these "QBs" over Sam, I would question their football smarts.

A55VA6

Legend
HE WITH HORNS said:
If anybody would rather have one of these "QBs" over Sam, I would question their football smarts.
Agreed. Kaepernick looks completely lost and confused right now. 0 TD's, 3 INT's. Seahawks winning 29-3.

:sick:

bskrilla

Starter
HE WITH HORNS said:

While I tend to agree you can't say that after just one game. If so you could say the opposite last week, when Kaepernick threw for over 400 yards with 3 TD's against GB.

But I'll also agree we haven't seen an absolutely terrible game like this from Sam in his career and he was on a far worse team in 2011.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Watching thus game makes me realize how small some our guys are at Wr, cb, lb, and rb.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

bluecoconuts

Legend
bskrilla said:
HE WITH HORNS said:

While I tend to agree you can't say that after just one game. If so you could say the opposite last week, when Kaepernick threw for over 400 yards with 3 TD's against GB.

But I'll also agree we haven't seen an absolutely terrible game like this from Sam in his career and he was on a far worse team in 2011.

Greenbay has no defense though. That didn't impress me. Frankly to me this is what happens when he is asked to carry his team instead of manage the game. Wilson hasn't been asked to carry the team either, so I would bet his stats wouldn't be so great then either.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Can't stand the Seahawks or 49ers but that crowd was impressive. I'd love for the Rams to have that kind of home field advantage.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mojo Ram said:
Is it just me or is the NFL acting like weather wusses all of a sudden this season?

You'd think the country has never seen lightening during football games like..ever...in the history of outdoor football.

Whats the deal? Maybe someone can research just how many games have been delayed/cancelled due to bad weather in the past...i'm too lazy.

This isn't baseball. :huh:

Nah. They have to do it. Liability purposes. If there is lightning in the area, gotta stop the game and warn the fans. Or else they will get sued if someone is struck...and they'll lose.

As far as Seattle, I'd be interested in seeing if they pump any artificial noise in. Have a hard time believing that their fans are that much louder than every other fan-base. And if it's the stadium design, why did teams with newer stadiums not replicate that design?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jrry32 said:
Mojo Ram said:
Is it just me or is the NFL acting like weather wusses all of a sudden this season?

You'd think the country has never seen lightening during football games like..ever...in the history of outdoor football.

Whats the deal? Maybe someone can research just how many games have been delayed/cancelled due to bad weather in the past...i'm too lazy.

This isn't baseball. :huh:

Nah. They have to do it. Liability purposes. If there is lightning in the area, gotta stop the game and warn the fans. Or else they will get sued if someone is struck...and they'll lose.

As far as Seattle, I'd be interested in seeing if they pump any artificial noise in. Have a hard time believing that their fans are that much louder than every other fan-base. And if it's the stadium design, why did teams with newer stadiums not replicate that design?
Could have a patent on the design

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
The whole freakin stadium is a huge lightning rod. There's zero chance a player would get hit.

It's just PR.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
moklerman said:
Can't stand the Seahawks or 49ers but that crowd was impressive. I'd love for the Rams to have that kind of home field advantage.

Shouldn't every team?

I think you are correct it's an advantage,and the even call themselves the twelfth man,I think it's more like 12 and 13. So the question IMO becomes KNOWING the effects shouldn't every home team be given that sort of advantage.

I'll go a step further,the crowd doesn't just effect the players, it effects the officiating ,IMO the replacement refs took it on the chin for the GB/ Seattle results last year on the BS TD catch, but I don't think the call would have been different with the regulars.
I think referees are intimidated by crowds like that ,I watched a punt return by Seattle last night during the part of the game I endured ( and that's what it was) where the guy blocking the gunner clotheslined him , no call and there was an official right on top of it.

Why not let the fans go out on the field and make tackles?
This shit is beginning to remind me of the crowd scenes from Spartacus.

BTW How'd ya like the way my kid delayed that game,when daddy gets pissed he does sumthin' heza good boy

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
The whole freakin stadium is a huge lightning rod. There's zero chance a player would get hit.

It's just PR.

It's more like liability / OSHA, when I swim in open pools if they hear thunder they reset a thirty minute clock during which no one gets in the pool.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Thordaddy with a suspicious story:
It's more like liability / OSHA, when I swim in open pools if they hear thunder they reset a thirty minute clock during which no one gets in the pool.

Are you sure they're not doing that because they need 30 minutes to filter out all that blue color that suddenly appears shortly after you jump in? :lol:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
Thordaddy with a suspicious story:

Are you sure they're not doing that because they need 30 minutes to filter out all that blue color that suddenly appears shortly after you jump in? :lol:

Ya know the pools I swim in apparently don't use that stuff :shifty:

moklerman

Warner-phile
Thordaddy said:
I think you are correct it's an advantage,and the even call themselves the twelfth man,I think it's more like 12 and 13. So the question IMO becomes KNOWING the effects shouldn't every home team be given that sort of advantage.
What do you mean "given"? It's up to each home team's fans to create the advantage.

I remember KC used to have a really loud crowd and the GSOT Rams crowds were pretty good too. But last night seemed louder(on tv) than anything I've ever heard. Granted, they might be manipulating things on the broadcast to play up the reputation Seattle has but it did seem louder. And it isn't just loudness out of excitement, the fans are actually using their voices to help their team. I respect them for that.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
moklerman said:
Thordaddy said:
What do you mean "given"? It's up to each home team's fans to create the advantage.

I remember KC used to have a really loud crowd and the GSOT Rams crowds were pretty good too. But last night seemed louder(on tv) than anything I've ever heard. Granted, they might be manipulating things on the broadcast to play up the reputation Seattle has but it did seem louder. And it isn't just loudness out of excitement, the fans are actually using their voices to help their team. I respect them for that.
Fans aren't part of the game,they can't run out and make tackles, they have NO place having direct effect on the outcome of the game,the line has to be drawn there or all fan interference is just a matter of choice. Why not snipers?

The integrity of the competition is all they have to sell.