Just putting this out there

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Mac...

Have you seen a picture of his girlfriend?

McVay definitely has more than a hobby going at home... and it undoubtedly requires a giant amount of breathing.

Check out her pics. Hopefully someone else can post a few since I'm stuck on my phone right now.

Yes and she's a looker among lookers. No doubt.

That said, it won't matter if he's got Aphrodite, herself, waiting at home if he's never there in mind, body, and spirit.

You can't enjoy breasts and thighs to the fullest if you're preoccupied with how to get Gurley in space and get Sammy more involved...

Wait, you guys know I'm talking about chicken, right? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He was? I have been a bit busy the last few weeks so I might be a bit out of the Horns loop.

He is back on the practice squad however...at least the last time I looked last week.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Thought you were talking about Hatfield who Theilen roasted on several plays including that back breaker that went 70 yards for a TD.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So it is written....so it is done.
IMG_1415.JPG

Note: I didn't notice this photo was already posted!! Oops!! Oh! Well!

JackStraw

Rookie
I really can't keep up

If this thread is about Saturday Night's games - I was less confident prior to @AZ than I am over this game.

Not that my emotions change a thing, but they can sure release inner feels and create strides towards personal connection

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a job for Yul Brynner!!!
so-let-it-be-written-so-shall-it-be-done.jpg
Now you guys are completely freaking me out!!!!!!!
Guess which Los Angeles Ram was in this movie? Woody Strode!
Rams are going to do something special this year.