Just met Trumaine Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Slingin Sammy

I'm a student at the University of Montana, and ran into Tru today at the fitness center on campus. He was very nice, talked to him for a bit.

Honestly, I kinda know the guy, that whole assault thing was BS. I had a bunch of friends that were there and they all told me the same story, that cops overreacted and were brutal for no reason whatsoever. You're looking at an unbelievably humble guy for being in the NFL, he will be no trouble at all. Strong work ethic.

He was gracious enough to let me get a picture with him. Wish him and the Rams the best success this year!

photo.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
They were a good team I'll give them that.

Still can't believe the sad story of what happened to the goalie Quick last week. Losing your glove hand in a car accident has to be tough. No matter how sweet winning the cup was. Sad.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Username said:

Still can't believe the sad story of what happened to the goalie Quick last week. Losing your glove hand in a car accident has to be tough. No matter how sweet winning the cup was. Sad.

What are you talking about?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:

Don't even joke about that! If anything happens to him, you're so banned!

I need to find some Quick shrine to give good omens too now...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
bluecoconuts said:
Username said:

Don't even joke about that! If anything happens to him, you're so banned!

I need to find some Quick shrine to give good omens too now...

That's what I'm saying. Freaked me the hell out for a minute. I love the Kings and JQ is the man.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
World Champ Kings!! :cool: Thanks for the photo (and the cap!).

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I wish I could say I was joking. Sorry guys. I heard he got herpes from drinking out of the cup after Brown too.

True story.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:
I wish I could say I was joking. Sorry guys. I heard he got herpes from drinking out of the cup after Brown too.

True story.

Oh you are so on your way to a ban.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJaEW45xfWg[/youtube]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
...I'm going to stay out of this; this has all the potential to end up like a gangland feud - except with many, many permabans instead of deaths.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm pretty sure Brown got the Herp from that werewolf guy. I read it on bleacher report.

Just sayin.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I hear a majority of the Blues players are ready for the PGA. Makes sense, they got quite an early start on the golf course this year.

GO Rams, and GO KINGS!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
GcBean said:
I hear a majority of the Blues players are ready for the PGA. Makes sense, they got quite an early start on the golf course this year.

GO Rams, and GO KINGS!
Ouch

Kind of like Dodger players?

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Possibly, but I don't follow baseball. Not really a fan. Just Rams and Kings... Been a fan of both since the mid 80's.