Just in .....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tampa Bay Beats Panthers in Carolina 17-14!!!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::rolllaugh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Aguayo is a hot mess.
For a second round pick, he misses a shit ton of kicks.
Tonight, missed the go-ahead FG from 46 out.
Luckily he redeemed himself later, but man....

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've had root canals less painful than watching this game.
and after my root canal last month, my dentist prescribed me 20 vicodin to deal with the aftermath. after the panthers / bucs game................i get to read about our horrifying choices for president this year.(y)

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Fricken Anderson 2 pics when there were down in the redone cost me 300 fuker:mad:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Aguayo had me worried for a bit, but came through for me in the end. #StillaSurvivor

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I turned off that game 5 minutes in. YUCK

Thankfully, there is playoff baseball.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Aguayo is a hot mess.
For a second round pick, he misses a crap ton of kicks.
Tonight, missed the go-ahead FG from 46 out.
Luckily he redeemed himself later, but man....

Yeah and there was no shortage of our esteemed ROD brethren banging the table for this guy...or kai'mi Fairbarin???

Was really happy for the kid making the game winner, but watched enough football in my lifetime to know with kickers?...ya just never really know the impact of a different ball, more narrow goal posts or sheer pressure

Luckily we have a good one

fearsomefour

Legend
Fricken Anderson 2 pics when there were down in the redone cost me 300 fuker:mad:
Anderson is one of those QBs....physically has it. Big, can move, big arm....really struggles to put it together. Really hopin the Rams get him in a couple of weeks.