Just in: From NFL Live on ESPN (What the F---???)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NFL Live just had their nominee's for DPOY, They gave watchers 4 choices to pick from and tweet Back their pick!
AND NONE OF THEM WAS AARON DONALD!!! wtf!!!!!
THE CHOICES WHERE
WATT, NORMAN, MACK AND I forget who was the 4th choice. But It is absolutely ridiculous Donald wasn't even on the List!!!
How F----ink ridiculous, I furious!!!:mad::headexplosion::argue:
Opinions!?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
No respect. I was just listening to SF Bay Area talk radio talking about people still down playing the Warriors. Specifically Steph Curry and Dramont Green.

I don't follow basketball much anymore but no excuse for ignoring greatness.

It's the green monster. Envy. We see it demonstrated two ways: talking down someone's talents, and the deeper uglier and more common version: pretending the great one does not exist.

Aaron Donald will be around for a while to make them look like the silly, late to the party irrelevant voices pissing in the wind.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Its ESPN they have lost all respect and are no longer a leader in anything to do with sports.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
By the way, neither Curry or Aaron Donald are ever going to make it in their respective leagues. Too small:rolleyes:

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Donald has already made himself the most dominant DT in the league, he is apart of every play and is absolutely unstoppable. He loves the disrespect and will come back next year better than ever, not to mention a healthy Robert Quinn will be back to take pressure off of 99.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

to be fair the nfl live crew don't know much beyond maybe 10 qbs of the major cities. i'm amazed they knew the names of 4 d players.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
not to mention a healthy Robert Quinn will be back to take pressure off of 99.

Sure hope so but a back injury to a DE who specializes in the low dip at the edge... I am worried and want to see him physically fit. We will know if they draft a DE in the first 2 picks.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Josh Norman had a hell of a year this year and deserves to be on that list.

But to not include Donald is just nuts.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
F ESPN. Rams are in with the NFL Network with the studios being in that new stadium. Plenty of great coverage coming for this team man, and tbh NFL Network is probably going to be more and more important in the future as it becomes a normal package on cable networks.

I really don't watch ESPN any more. All they care about is the top teams and east coast itinerary.

jjab360

Legend
Josh Norman had a hell of a year this year and deserves to be on that list.

But to not include Donald is just nuts.
He had a great start to the year but he's gotten to be crazy overrated tbh. Didn't have a single interception after week 4.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
That's why they call it the four letter. E=F S=U P=C N=K-------------------U