Just Heard

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Warren "the Sapp" predict the sack per game record to go down today with Seattle setting a record of over 12 against us.
IMO Warren "the Sapp" is stupid to think Jeff Fisher would let that happen to his franchise QB.
IMO we come out with a 3 tackle offense one TE and smack these mofos in the soup coolers.
With some serious misdirection from DR and PA to "Mr Nestle" ...........Quick .Today is our day.
"the Sapp" can take his buggeyed fat self back to bankruptcy court if bets that bulldew.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Never gonna happen. Are we vulnerable? Sure.
But like you said, I can't see Fisher & Schotty setting up Bradford and this backup O-line for failure like that.

PhxRam

It seems like the Rams offense is tailored to combat the agressiveness of the Seattle defense, much the same way Green Bay did in the second half. Pound the ball and quick passes.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Nah.
I'm looking forward to seeing Wilson eat some turf though. Rams are overdue for a big sack lunch. Looking for a gem from Long today!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sapp went to Apopka HS...

Translation - He don't know shit.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Who gives a flying f*** what a washed up piece of trash warren sapp has to say. I have never liked this guy. Doesn't he have a couple lawsuits /paternity suits to take care of? I hope we put 40+ on the "vaunted" SeaCocks defense today and our defense breaks the sack record and knocks wilson back to seattle.

RAMS WIN and SeaCocks can suck it! :sly:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
MontanaRamFan said:
Who gives a flying f*** what a washed up piece of trash warren sapp has to say. I have never liked this guy. Doesn't he have a couple lawsuits /paternity suits to take care of? I hope we put 40+ on the "vaunted" SeaCocks defense today and our defense breaks the sack record and knocks wilson back to seattle.

RAMS WIN and SeaCocks can suck it! :sly:
I guess our guys on the OL got c@oched up, suck it WS.