Just Heard Rams on Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, I am guessing those of you complaining about this have not really watched the show. I have not missed a single episode of Hard Knocks since it debuted and I could not be more excited about my RAMS being featured on it. For me, when it comes to Rams coverage...THE MORE THE BETTER!!!!

Last edited:

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Of course. The year I dump HBO they are on.

giphy.gif

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams being on Hard Knocks will make it my favorite show by far. I'll be stoked to watch it each week.

But as others have pointed out, count this year as a transition year. Moving + losing some veterans + Hard Knocks + this QB situation = no more than 7 wins

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah it's great they are all about building their brand now. Too bad they couldn't have tried years ago in St. Louis. Wonder if Fisher will suddenly decide to run a NFL offense this season also.

Post snarky comments.... I will be watching, it'll be good for the team as many have said. It's something I was hoping for years ago as said in my snarky comments because I thought it'd help but the Rams wanted nothing to do with it in the past. Amazing how open and free this team is now with the press and the fans suddenly. OK guess I wasn't done with the snark. I can't help it, it'll probably linger for a while and eventually fade away into suppressed bitterness and an ulcer.

But yeah, it's a good show. Hayes and Hekker ought to be entertaining. I wish Long was still on the team though as he would have been hilarious especially watching him mock Hayes theories about how mermaids are real lmao. Here's hoping the Rams draft a noteable QB in the draft so we don't have to watch a Keenum/Foles QB battle in camp and have the show try to make it interesting like it'll matter.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I wonder if Greg Williams will be able to tone it down for the cameras so we avoid any trouble :censored:

You must have missed the New York Jets Hard Knocks... I think Rex Ryan threw out at least 100 F-bombs per episode. ;)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
it's annoying that people don't want to be on Hard Knocks because of X y and Z but are the first to bitch about why none of the media outlets don't talk about us or under rated in their eyes.

We are in LA now, deal with the exposure.
Exposure I can handle... I just think it would be better a year from now after the team gets their feet wet in LA for a year. IMO these guys have enough on their plate with the transition and this will only add to it. As far as not being seen in the media... I could care less how much press they do/don't get from the various media outlets. If the Rams are not the media's "Flavor of the Month" they will continue to be ignored. The only way this team gets respect and greater exposure from the media is by putting a winning team both on and off the field.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I hate the idea...Admittedly, I,ve never watched it and never will as I have and will continue to refuse to upgrade my cable package again for a channel that has very little content that interests me...They are also are expected to play in China in 2018..What's next ??? Double header with Barnum and Bailey's as the lead-in ???

In short, "Mikey Doesn't Like it!" :rolllaugh:

Couldn't resist.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wonder if Greg Williams will be able to tone it down for the cameras so we avoid any trouble :censored:

No way. I want to see him in all his F Bomb glory as he lights up the defense and terrorizes unprepared players in meetings.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate the idea...Admittedly, I,ve never watched it and never will
This fascinates me.
You've never seen the show, and yet you're critical of its content? That it will resemble a circus?
The more Rams coverage the better IMO
And being HBO flips the bird to all the cable companies and satellite providers and lets you subscribe thru an app is awesome

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
too keep this simple....I''ma read the comments after I post...
this is great news...and points to the drafting/acquisition of a big-time QB....I'm expecting Wentz or Goff in a big way.....
Hard Knocks is a nice program...and every team I see in it, is usually battling for a playoff berth

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just think it would be better a year from now after the team gets their feet wet in LA for a year
I know as Rams fans we are accustomed to giving up playoff hopes in October/November, but in March? Wow, that's some serious pessimism!!
Maybe you just didn't realize that playoff teams aren't eligible!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If these guys can't get past some cameras that film, there is something wrong with them mentally.

The show basically consists of:

Following select no-name UDFA trying to make the team.
Seeing coach and player meetings (via hidden camera; seriously it's on the ceiling looking down)
Highlights of practices
Preseason game sideline footage (like how they are when "miked up").
Following star players and what they do on their down time. Like that one where it showed Julio Jones and Roddy White going bowling. DISTRACTION!

I'm sure there's more, but it's not a big deal.

I hate the idea...Admittedly, I,ve never watched it and never will as I have and will continue to refuse to upgrade my cable package again for a channel that has very little content that interests me...They are also are expected to play in China in 2018..What's next ??? Double header with Barnum and Bailey's as the lead-in ???
If you have never watched a program, thus have no real knowledge to base an opinion off of... why would you feel the need to share your baseless opinion?

RamBill

Legend
Hard Knocks’ to help acclimate Rams to L.A. media?

ESPN Rams reporter Nick Wagoner explains why the team was willing to be featured on HBO’s “Hard Knocks” and if the additional coverage will be a distraction to the Rams. (2:28)

Watch Wagoner Talk Hard Knocks