Just glanced at the remainder of the schedule...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
jrry32 said:
V3 said:
jrry32 said:
I can't figure out if I'd rather we went 7-9/8-8 again with average play from Sam or 2-14 and get the #1 pick with terrible play from Sam. If those were the two options.

I can tell you right now the Rams won't use that pick for a different QB. They're so stubborn/blinded that they'll re-sign him to a new contract.

I doubt that.

Then why are they already saying they want to sign him to an extension right now?

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
max said:
If Bradford doesn't show dramatic improvement, then 4-12 is a likely result this year.

It will interesting to hear what Fisher has to say if he is drafting 3rd overall. I guess he could say I told you we wouldn't be drafting 2nd overall again.
Yes, but, what if Bradford does improve dramatically and the defense, special teams & penalties remain constant?
Little bit of algebra for ya there, Maximus.

Then it's 2012 all over again?

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'll bet my entire life savings and every possession I own that the Rams do not draft a QB early next year to take over for Bradford unless he quits or literally goes crazy.

It's not happening.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bluecoconuts said:
I'll bet my entire life savings and every possession I own that the Rams do not draft a QB early next year to take over for Bradford unless he quits or literally goes crazy.

It's not happening.

If this team ends up picking in the top 10 with a legitimate QB prospect on the table and they don't take one, I will be as angry at this team as I've ever been.

That's assuming Bradford doesn't turn it around and contributes to us picking top 10.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
rams24/7 said:
GULP :shock:

@ Texans (Slightly overrated team, but D is good & O can handle us)
@ Panthers (Improving team, not great. But is a road game)
vs Seahawks (We're not even in their league at this point)
vs Titans (May be a dark horse for AFC WC. Young talented team)
@ Colts (Smart football team that makes few mistakes. Andrew Luck is the future of the NFL)
vs Bears (D looks solid again. Cutler is a meh QB, but can get it done with improved OL & skill players)
@ 49ers (See Seattle)
@ Cardinals (We squeeked by them on opening day. Better team than us at this point)
vs Saints (Nightmare waiting to happen defensively unless we can pull some 2011 magic again)
vs Buccaneers (Easiest game the rest of the way. Talented skill players on O, rookie QB. Solid D)
@ Seahawks (Three words: HOUSE OF HORRORS (est. 2005))

Theway this team is playing I can easily see us only mustering 1-4 wins the remainder of the year (including JAX). This team has started way too slowly for us to anticipate playoffs especially with the schedule we have ahead of us. I count 8 games the remainder of the way vs potential playoff teams (and we've already lost to 3). Idk what would be worse the hiccup of 2011 or a hiccup this year... I'm leaning toward this years team (if this continues) because we had limited talent heading into 2011, which was only magnified once we started signing guys off the street on a weekly basis. This team has little room for excuses and I've grown quite tired of the "young team" talk. I heard a few weeks ago that Seattle is actually the youngest team in the NFL & we're second. What's their excuse?

RE: Seattle being the youngest team in the NFL, you heard wrong.

We are, by a fair margin.

Having said that, let me say this...........I agree with you in that I am growing weary of the whole wait till next year....etc......

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
bluecoconuts said:

It's not happening.

This....

Jrry prepare to be VERY mad at this team....my friend.

Guaranteed....book it now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rambitious1 said:
bluecoconuts said:

It's not happening.

This....

Jrry prepare to be VERY mad at this team....my friend.

Guaranteed....book it now.

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Ram_of_Old

jrry32 said:
I see 9 wins on that list. :tooth: :spz: :shhhhh:

Yes, and I am now sitting on Mars looking at the Earth pass by..... :lmao:

ramfidelis

UDFA
I don't understand all the negative views on the rest of the Rams season. It's as though our own fans expect us to get worse or not improve at all... and at the same time expect every other team to do better and not to experience failures, injuries, yada, yada, yada.... Have you all been Linehaspagnified?

V3

Hall of Fame
jrry32 said:
bluecoconuts said:

It's not happening.

If this team ends up picking in the top 10 with a legitimate QB prospect on the table and they don't take one, I will be as angry at this team as I've ever been.

That's assuming Bradford doesn't turn it around and contributes to us picking top 10.

Yup. I agree 100% with both of you...which is one reason I'm kinda worried. But I'm going to wait and see.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
:loogit:
ramfidelis said:
I don't understand all the negative views on the rest of the Rams season. It's as though our own fans expect us to get worse or not improve at all... and at the same time expect every other team to do better and not to experience failures, injuries, yada, yada, yada.... Have you all been Linehaspagnified?
Preach it

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
ramfidelis said:
FishFried

V3

Hall of Fame
ramfidelis said:

For me, it has to do with their drafting. I don't think Fisher/Snead has drafted nearly as good as everyone else seems to think.