Just Found...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just fond this photo while looking through my photos. It's a perfect example of how a good O-Line, protects, and gives their QB Time in the pocket. And How a "Fair" RB can help pass protect!!
warner.kurt.jpg

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Awesome picture. Look at Faulk handling business like an OL. If Tre can develop those skills he will be a terror for teams.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Awesome picture. Look at Faulk handling business like an OL. If Tre can develop those skills he will be a terror for teams.
This is why I think Pead is still on this roster. RBs with blocking skills are a rare breed these days.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hanifan was a great OLine coach and whoever found McCullum and Nutten and Grutadaria made some good decisions. Having Pace and Timmerman gave a great foundation. Having a runningback like Marshall blocking was an incredible advantage. Allowing SJ to walk had a huge impact on QB protection. He learned how to do it later on with the Rams but became very good at it.

I never understood why it is so tough. I would think it was easier than running the ball.

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
I just fond this photo while looking through my photos. It's a perfect example of how a good O-Line, protects, and gives their QB Time in the pocket. And How a "Fair" RB can help pass protect!!
View attachment 5842
Nice photo! Look at Warner's eyes/follow through and then look a the trajectory of the ball. It looks like a duck. lol
That photo is from 99 and the other guys hadn't figured how to defend us yet. That was a great ride,,!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Yep! If the Titans had just known that defensive holding is legal in the Super Bowl they would have won like the Pats did.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
This is why I think Pead is still on this roster. RBs with blocking skills are a rare breed these days.
Benny's pretty good in pass protection. side note: one more reason why i think Pittsburgh was stupid going with D. Williams over Jackson

jap

Legend

Isaiah needs to prove he can bounce back from his ACL tear. If he can, a healthy RB crew becomes even stronger as Isaiah will bring his speed, elusiveness, pass blocking, and pass catching skills to the table.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just found two more, Older ones you may enjoy! Good examples of Pas protection, and Run blocking!!
tempAP90011411412--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
upload_2014-6-27_21-38-25.jpeg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Faulk was fantastic at pass protection!
He's probably the most well-rounded Football Player I have ever seen. Running, receiving, Blocking, and as many have said, He was like having a Coach on the field! ONE-OF-A-KIND for sure!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
And look how Pace is smothering his guy....Just about to plant himself a Titan.