Just for the heck of it. Lucky Charm Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I know that it didn't always work, but maybe we could bring it back, or try a new one.

Watcha think?

Or maybe something else? We need to change our luck.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
it is only weird if it does not work. I have tried several different jerseys on gameday, when they win you will know I have chosen the right one, if not then it is just weird. :cheese:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I think that at exactly 1 minute before the kickoff the entire ROD members need to chug a beer in unison. And then after every touchdown we chug another. Let's do It for the team! And we continue till the game is over and we all pass out! :cheers:

Ebonemalone

Rookie
MTRamsFan said:
I think that at exactly 1 minute before the kickoff the entire ROD members need to chug a beer in unison. And then after every touchdown we chug another. Let's do It for the team! And we continue till the game is over and we all pass out! :cheers:

I'll drink to this idea!

EastRam

Pro Bowler
How about at kickoff...

We all give ourselves a Deacon Jones "Headslap" to wake up our Rams.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
images

fearsomefour

Legend
I have a blue and yellow Rams hat (the old colors) I wear when the O has the ball and a grey Rams hat I wear when the D is on the field. But not the whole game. When they need a play. I need to recharge those hats or something.
My autographed picture of Jack Youngblood only comes out for playoff games....he wants to get out of the office and into the living room guys....been a long time.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think I totally jinxed the Rams this year. I went to training camp when I was in St. Louis this year. The last time I did that was in 2011. Both have parallel stories...team that seems to be on the rise only to play (at least thus far) under expectations. And even more importantly I went to training camp both times.

I promise I will NEVER go to training camp again