Just for fun, drafttek's new mock - I'd take it

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
http://www.drafttek.com/2016-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

15. WR Laquon Treadwell
43. QB Carson Wentz
44. CB Kendall Fuller (don't know where the 44 comes from, we have #45)
75. OC Nick Martin (with TE Hunter Henry on the board - would be my choice)
111. DT Sheldon Day (with TE OJ Howard and DT Vernon Butler - my choice - still on board)
172. DE Daeshon Hall

I'd do handstands if we got their picks. I'd do day three differently, but I'd take their's if we got those first three picks.

FYI, there QB selections:
Lynch to Cleveland at #2
Goff to Dallas at #4
Cook to the Jets at #20
Interestingly, Hackenberg to Kansas City. AT #185!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Outstanding Mock Draft I agree but .....very very doubtful to be close to reality.

LT is by far the best WR in most all Mocks. A almost certain later half top 10 selection. LT should be off the board a good hr or more by the time we get up. Its my belief that by the time the draft gets here Wentz will over take Cook as the 3rd best QB in this draft and will be a solid late first rd pick. CB have a tendency to go fast & hard Fuller is sure to be in that category. I look at him even with that knee injury to be a solid mid 2nd round pick. Fisher may take him with our first 2nd rd pick. Its a real possibility that Martin will be there @ #75. With the great success of the best DT in the NFL Aaron Donald.....and Sheldon Day being compared as a poor mans Aaron Donald ????? I would bet DT Day will get much attention way before the middle 4th rounds.

Athos

Legend
You best believe I'm humping the Chargers into submission if Goff gets past Cleveland.

They wanna win now. Sex them with picks...

Now as far as this goes.....

You'd best Damn believe I take Hunter Henry over taking a Center.

Getting Treadwell, Wentz, and Henry with the first did picks and I wouldn't give a shit what else we did.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
http://www.drafttek.com/2016-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

15. WR Laquon Treadwell
43. QB Carson Wentz
44. CB Kendall Fuller (don't know where the 44 comes from, we have #45)
75. OC Nick Martin (with TE Hunter Henry on the board - would be my choice)
111. DT Sheldon Day (with TE OJ Howard and DT Vernon Butler - my choice - still on board)
172. DE Daeshon Hall

I'd do handstands if we got their picks. I'd do day three differently, but I'd take their's if we got those first three picks.

FYI, there QB selections:
Lynch to Cleveland at #2
Goff to Dallas at #4
Cook to the Jets at #20
Interestingly, Hackenberg to Kansas City. AT #185!
Stel, it's good, but I like yours better. Make it happen!