Just Fix the OL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whoever we take in the first round won't play LOT this year, he will likely play LG just like Ogden did in Baltimore in 1996.

If the Rams resign Saffold and Long get back early enough, adding a monster run blocker like Robinson would ignite the Rams running game. Then Robinson can move outside next year when the Rams either dump Long or move him to ROT.

IMO, so would Matthews. Considering what we had last year at LG and then considering how good our running game was with Saffold at RG and Long at LT, I'm fairly sure that both Matthews and Robinson would make our running game quite potent if we managed to retain Saffold.

But there's no denying Robinson's ability as a run blocker. Hell, I'd consider taking him in the top 5 as a pure LG.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'm all in for Greg Robinson. My feelings are we need 3 OLmen that are good-freak talent wise and Robinson is a freak that loves the game. I say use our 1st & 2nd rd picks and insure OL won't be an issue. Give Bradford confidence that he has protection and give the push to open holes for Zack Stacy

Hot Route:

Last edited: